Where are the Buyers???????????????

mobilesstores
Community Member
Hello Sellers,

Offlate i have been experiencing very low sales. The lowest in this year for past 1 week.

This has increased with ebay not offering any gift coupouns.

Anybody experiencing the same situation.

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
Message 1 of 84
latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Yes I agree, today (Monday) no sales besdies there is there is no update from eBay about the issue.

It is so stupid not able to fix the problem for 3 days, seems there is no technical experts at all in eBay.
Message 61 of 84
latest reply

I just made a Paisapay payment, it seems OK now.
Message 62 of 84
latest reply

memorycardsindia
Community Member
As long as eBay announces about the problem been fixed, till then we can not guarantee about it, as we are sellers we are not sure of the problem. Wish they update the issue on time to time. Their communication is bad and they expect sellers communication with buyers have to be too excellent.

If eBay don't fix this problem by today, eBay would become a big joke in India.
Message 63 of 84
latest reply

Again it is the 13th of the month and all buyers have disappeared, no sales since yesterday.

What is matter with ebay, every month the same story by half of the month sale drops and no sales till last week of the month then it will pick up ??????????????????
StopandShop
Message 64 of 84
latest reply

sahstores
Community Member
since ebay is exploiting its sellers they are compelled to increase the price of their products and other sites like flipkart and letsbuy etc. take advantage of this and the sales in the ebay decrease, wake up ebay guys, competetion is killing
http://forums.ebay.in/emoticons.jsp#
Message 65 of 84
latest reply

I agree with the sellers here about the decrease in buyer on ebay.in

ebay increasing their fees very much and they are asking sellers to keep the item price low --- isnt this a humour????? Even ebay are favoring buyers for giving them back refund for buyers fault.

Buyer can now leave -ve feedback, claiming refund without fear as they know they cannot be harmed by sellers anyway because their feedback are always 100% with full of only +ve feedback.

We sellers wonder why BUYERS has to have feedback column when it is no use for Sellers?
Message 66 of 84
latest reply

Hello Everybody,

It is correct the sales are increasing in other websites in volumes. There has been no increase in sale on Ebay from last 1 year. The total amount of sale is more-or-less remains same.

Taking into the fees increase, the profit has gone down drastically.

If no remedy steps are taken, the sellers will be forced to down the listings and look for better alternatives.
Message 67 of 84
latest reply

sahstores
Community Member
I don't know it is because of the economic recession or because of the incremented prices of the commodities, but whatever it is , it is hurting the sales and we sellers have to live with it. Don't worry it is the nature of the business sometimes high some times low. My father deals in Drapes and these days he is having low sales volumes too and u know big wholesale markets like Chandni Chowk are having a bad time too:(
Nothing to worry, I think sales will go up in the next month or in October, till then we have to wait and watch patiently.
I m having low sales too. in normal days we sell 25 to 30 items per day, these days we r selling 3 to 4 ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 68 of 84
latest reply

It is only 10th of the month and again the same old issue, I think Paispay gateway is down once again.

Sold just 3 items in last 24hr period.

Buyers are again complaining of payments not going through.

Even after charging such high fees Paispay payment portal is down regularly whereas I am not having this problems on other selling sites.
StopandShop
Message 69 of 84
latest reply

gautam.agrawal
Community Member
Hello Sellers,
Ebay is not taking the sellers seriously as I have faced the issue recently as one of the buyer has purchased the product and after 12 days claimed for as " Item not received". We were asked to provide the POD. We have provided the same the very next day. Still they have refunded the amount to the buyer. After speaking to the customer care they say that it was bymistake. So we asked them to refund the amount then they say that we have processed the amount to buyer so it is not possible. I think the higher authority are not serious and they are not looking what is going on in ebay. This is said as we have written several mails and many letter has been posted to them still no reply.
Message 70 of 84
latest reply