Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay guarentee

Hi, Remember one thing that ebay company will follow its rules and regulations strictly what ever the worst things may happen. even a single penny of yours will not go any where and if its right transaction then it will reflect in your bank account b...

summer promo 2012

I have not revived my summer promo gift item , Gift Item I am looking is Transcend 16 GB Micro SDHC Card. Please see the status of this gift item and send it ASAP. Thanks

poor resolution center

the resolution center is very poor. i have not received the item now even after 11 days of last dast for item receipt there is no solution.and it is as simple just check the airway bill details with my delivery address.

Great Welcome By Ebay India

I heard a lot about ebay india, so I opened an account and see the greatness of ebay India how they welcomed me!! "All listings cancelled and seller suspended!! we are sending a separate mail for this action..." this was done on 14th July 2012, but t...

Shipped charge

i have buy 4 gb sandisk micro sd card form eshopped 28 but the seller shell item not to free from sheller city (local courier)its charge 50 rs from seller city

item not revied yet

hi my name is shwet ketu sharma ,i was booked one htc hand set last 4 july ,still i am waiting for item & your reply ,what about my item ? after long wait i was booked refund last 13 july but nobady responding from your side ,kindly confirm me what i...

Listen to this one guys

I sold an iphone on ebay and shipped the item by dtdc. Buyer received the item and was happy with the product. He also confirmed online that he received the item. Here is the kicker though, paisapay put a periodical review on my account and now requi...

Can not make payment to my Seller fees

I am a registered users of eBay.com and seller fees are paid directly through the credit card placed with my account. My Account Number is 88692773001-USD. Due to some strange action by eBay, one more account is created and linked to my user id witho...

Highly Disappointed with the payment issues

Hi, I am really disapointed with the payment process through credit card. I was trying to buy the item number 260995172488, Portable Laptop Stand Foldable eTable e Table With 2 USB Cooling Fans Notebook. I made the payment through my ICICI credit car...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay India Seller Fees...

While I was inspecting the eBay India seller fees, I was somewhat shocked and confused. They were strikingly different from those of eBay.com. Does the insertion fee really not change at all for differently priced products? And do the final value fee...