cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unpaid Item dispute Closed..FVF not Granted... Ebay calls!

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
4633244017 for this item number, an unpaid item dispute was opened...on the 4th of May 2006. on 11th of May 2006 the buyer was suspended from ebay, and is now no longer ergistered. the dispute was to be closed on the 12th of May 2006. accordingly i closed the dispute on 12th and the dispute console shows that dispute is closed and FVF credit has been granted..

however in the seller account, the FVF credit of 6520 hasnt been granted.!!!

in the mean time Mr. Johnson from ebay gave me a call asking me to clear the dues for the month ended april 2006. now...i really dont think there is a need to call up and ask me to pay , since the due date for making the payment is 31st of May. secondly i do not intend paying unless the FVF credit is granted for all items, where an unpaid item dispute has been opened.. for firstly i do not trust ebay for a single minute with their complex rules and arbitrary procedures and secondly if i pay now, and tmr ebay suspends me for any studpid inexplicable reason.. then the FVF / Excess paid Never gets credited back...

what do u say guys..???
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay's Customer Support. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you further with Final value fee credit concern.

I can see that you have not been granted the final value fee credit for the item 4633244017 even though you have closed the dispute correctly.

I regret this situation, however this is a known issue and we are looking at resolving this at the earliest.

We would keep you updated on the status of this matter.

Appreciate your patience and cooperation in the interim.

Regards,

Krutee
eBay Customer Support
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
this calls for all sellers to check their selling accounts and ensure that they have actually recieved FVF credit in their selling accounts, even though the disputes are closed and the dispute console shows that FVF has been Granted
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

bharathiyam
Community Member
This is 100% True. When you ask the Customer Support they say it as been credited to your account please check. After waste 3-4 hours of your time if you check it, you will find that it is not credit. Case Scenario:

ITEM NUMBER : Rs. 2875.00 (April 13, 2006)
FINAL VALUE CHARGED : Rs. -1150.00 (April 13, 2006)
FINAL VALUE REFUNDED : Rs. -287.50 (April 13, 2006)
FINAL VALUE REFUNDED : Rs. -287.50 (April 20, 2006)
FINAL VALUE REFUNDED : Rs. -287.50 (April 20, 2006)
FINAL VALUE REFUNDED : Rs. -287.50 (April 21, 2006)
---------------------------------------------------
Rs. 575.00
--------------------------------------------------
BALANCE ON MY SIDE Rs. -287.50
--------------------------------------------------
BALANCE TO BE REVERSED Rs. -287.50
---------------------------------------------------

Out of this I have balanced of Rs.287.50 towards myside itself because the deal is not yet over, so that makes it Rs.287.50 amount balance which has never been credit into my account but when you ask the customer support, we checked it completely it as been credit is the answer you get.

Regards,

Venkatesha
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi, I check them every day now.

I have already made a post regarding this:
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600000658&tstart=0&mod=1146705028699

I even got the confirmation that its mutually agreed and released from completing the transaction.

1st One
3-Mar-2006

rajkumar9393 -- Closed: No FVF granted

Sony Ericsson FM Hands Free for all models (5872708592)

2nd One

03-Mar-2006

rajkumar9393 -- Closed: No FVF granted
Sony Ericsson FM Hands Free for all models (5872708592)

In the dispute, it shows, mutually cancled the transaction and I haven't got the FVF Credit. TILL NOW

I mailed ebay 4-5 times, always they tell they are looking on this matter and give the credit soon. Almost 2 Months over, Is it soon?

Krutee, Even I get the same automated messege. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Hope eBay will take care of such problems soon. A site capable of offering such dynamic online auction can definitely make their system better and faster for charges and reversals also .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

bharathiyam
Community Member

Hi,

I completely agree with Swarup. eBay has more capabilities than it thinks. It needs to keep updating in trend with requirement too.

I just happened to check just for 1 product, i dont have time to check the other, probably i will be able to come up with few Products where payment needs to be reversed manually. There is where automation doesnt work, once the product gets a NO FVF GRANTED, there is a little chances that it will be revert back to FVF Granted automatically, eBay's staff intervention is need always here. So if this is automated it would definitely help the community.

Regards,

Venkatesha
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
hi,
It is standard ebay procedure to call the new sellers to know the ebay payment dates and mode. I receive this call every month from past 6 months. you can pay the updisputed fees and write to ebay about the remaining one.
I hope your problem gets solved.
Cheers, ๐Ÿ™‚

Rishabh
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi Rishabh,

Even eBay team calls me every month. Their customer support is best. But there are few drawbacks also. These drawbacks occur like not getting FVF Credit are when the site is undergoing maintainance. Hope to see replies from Sapna or other ebay staff. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
please refer to my earlier mails, whereby i had requested you to grant me FVF credit in respect of the above mentioned item number, where in an Unpaid item dispute had been opened, and where in the buyer was suspended by ebay, and the dispute was closed properly, and the dispute console showed that FVF credit had been Granted.

in the seller account however the fees had not been reversed. hence i request you to reverse the selling fees of Rs. 6520/- Plus Service tax @10% amounting to rs. 652 and cess @2% amounting to Rs. 13.04 at the earliest, so that i can settle my dues before the due date. i have made several repeated requests since the past 15 days to the customer support, and there has been noa ction. while the customer support acknowleges that there is a problem with the Billing and credit of fees, there has been no rectification in my seller account.
Message 10 of 14
latest reply