cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unpaid Item dispute Closed..FVF not Granted... Ebay calls!

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
4633244017 for this item number, an unpaid item dispute was opened...on the 4th of May 2006. on 11th of May 2006 the buyer was suspended from ebay, and is now no longer ergistered. the dispute was to be closed on the 12th of May 2006. accordingly i closed the dispute on 12th and the dispute console shows that dispute is closed and FVF credit has been granted..

however in the seller account, the FVF credit of 6520 hasnt been granted.!!!

in the mean time Mr. Johnson from ebay gave me a call asking me to clear the dues for the month ended april 2006. now...i really dont think there is a need to call up and ask me to pay , since the due date for making the payment is 31st of May. secondly i do not intend paying unless the FVF credit is granted for all items, where an unpaid item dispute has been opened.. for firstly i do not trust ebay for a single minute with their complex rules and arbitrary procedures and secondly if i pay now, and tmr ebay suspends me for any studpid inexplicable reason.. then the FVF / Excess paid Never gets credited back...

what do u say guys..???
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

spedfast
Community Member
I completely agree with krazy-deals-4-u.
I have also born the brunt of such needless hassles from ebay.
Even I pointed out an error in giving credit of fees in my invoice to the billing dept. 7 After sending the mail, I got a response from them that they they were working on the issue and would resolve it soon. Its been another 10 days since then and nothing has changed!
In the meantime Mr. Johnson also called me up to clear my dues, which I tihnk is completely needless since I always clear them in time.
But this time I regret to inform that I have no intention of doing so if such a callous attitude continues.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
Recieved a FVF credit Finally.. after 17 days and 31 Mails to Customer Care!
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Atlast you got FVF Credit krazy-deals-4-u! I haven't got them yet. :_| ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

spedfast
Community Member
Yeah no such luck for me either!
Message 14 of 14
latest reply