PaisaPay registration Problem

3aces.collections
Community Member
Hello,

I was trying to complete the new registration for PaisaPay. I have an account in Bank of India. Its in the list of Banks in the form. But in the city there is only Kolkata option. That too was not a problem as I have my account in Kolkata ( however, it will be a problem from those in other cities). But in Kolkata there is just one branch mentioned though Bank of India has dozens of branch in Kolkata. There is no measure to manually enter the branch details. So , I was unable to complete my new PaisaPay registration.
What should people like me do for PaisaPay now? Hope ebay will update their system with all the branches for the Banks mentioned in their list. I am sure that many other small and house-hold sellers will face similar problems for other Banks. Soumi
Kolkata
Soumi
Kolkata
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: PaisaPay registration Problem

utsavshah444
Community Member
sir,
i dont have cheque book...so i am.not able to add MICR ....so is there any other option..to register without MICR...i hav bank account but.i dont have cheque book
Message 31 of 40
latest reply

onlinetrade2013
Community Member
I am new user just to see such a prob of paisapay i am very much worried ........... plz suggest will i continue business with ebay or not its safe
Message 32 of 40
latest reply

dentalebooks
Community Member
what should i do if my MICR code on my cheque book doesn't match MICR code of my branch
Message 33 of 40
latest reply

dentalebooks
Community Member
what should i do if my MICR code on my cheque book doesn't match MICR code of my branch
Message 34 of 40
latest reply

rmis7170
Community Member

how to put micr code for paisa pay registration if bank does not provide MICR code ...??? if you know , then please tell abt sbi , reliance corporate park , ghansoli , n@vi mumbai 's micr code.  i am not not able to find it.. will ifsc code work or not ???

Message 35 of 40
latest reply

Hi,

I had updated my new bank account (SBI account) details on 10th Oct 2014 on paisapay registration page, soon after that my paisapay account put on hold. They asked me to send the KYC doucments. I sent KYC documents immediately. But even after a week no update from paisapay.

I called customer care number 1-800-209-3229 very hard to reach to customer care no. had to wait almost 28 minutes to reach customer care no. even after wasting so much time problem not solved.

After repeated emails and calls follow up finally I got one email saying that KYC updated and paisapay account became active.

When I checked the paisapay registration still shows my old account (icici bank) ...even after this much of frustration and waste of time still my paisapay registraion shows old bank which is not active.

Now today its almost 4 weeks I am back to square one ebay holding my remittances money is doing nothing but just discouraging selling. I have decided to stop selling on ebay once I get back all my remittances.

I hate this kind of service.

I hate ebay selling and paisapay. I HATE EBAY No proper reply to my emails so far. Reaching customer care highly impossible.

very disappointed with ebay.in

thanks but no thanks

Raj

Message 36 of 40
latest reply

b_begu4
Community Member

Please add SBI, PACHMEDI NAKA, RAIPUR (CHATTISGARH) & AXIS BANK, GE ROAD RAIPUR (CHATTISGRAH) to your data base on prirority basis

thanks

Message 37 of 40
latest reply

did u got the solution.i also got stuck here

Message 38 of 40
latest reply

I was enter all my bank details in that registration form but still it load and same page .
What to do now ?
Message 39 of 40
latest reply

sk249801_9
Community Member
Mara name sunil kumar hai buth purina coins nots hai hame salling kearna hai kasi ho ga regitason ho gaya hai
Message 40 of 40
latest reply