PaisaPay registration Problem

3aces.collections
Community Member
Hello,

I was trying to complete the new registration for PaisaPay. I have an account in Bank of India. Its in the list of Banks in the form. But in the city there is only Kolkata option. That too was not a problem as I have my account in Kolkata ( however, it will be a problem from those in other cities). But in Kolkata there is just one branch mentioned though Bank of India has dozens of branch in Kolkata. There is no measure to manually enter the branch details. So , I was unable to complete my new PaisaPay registration.
What should people like me do for PaisaPay now? Hope ebay will update their system with all the branches for the Banks mentioned in their list. I am sure that many other small and house-hold sellers will face similar problems for other Banks. Soumi
Kolkata
Soumi
Kolkata
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

2010mwalker
Community Member
m new to sell in ebay..was going to register in paisa pay..i've a bank a/c in uco bank..but i dont have a check book..so, cant fill the MICR code option..i've mailed them..let's hope that i can overcome this problem..
Message 21 of 40
latest reply

smaruujn
Community Member
i am not able to find ujjain in the list. please tell me the option......i wana register for sell.
Message 22 of 40
latest reply

vicky2bowl1
Community Member
I cant believe that such a popular site like ebay cannot upgrade to a icici bank branch in the new bel road for paisa pay registration
Message 23 of 40
latest reply

saransathya
Community Member
Friends,

i am new for ebay, do i need paisapay to buy anything from thia ebay, pleae help

Saran
Message 24 of 40
latest reply

fernsbizz
Community Member
Paisapay really sucks really disappointed with the service they have provided. A month back I have sold goods worth INR 8200 and by mistake I provided the worng tracking number to paisapay. The buyer confirmed that he has received the goods and my remittance was supposed to be transfered to my bank. I get a message from paisapay that your remittance is being put on hold due to a periodic check to your account. Now its been more than 40 days my account is on hold and inspite of several follow up by phone as well as by e-mail nothin has been done. Now even after they say that they will transfer the money to the buyer and I have agreed to it still nothin has been done think they are just trying to play with the intrest of the amount. Really fed up of following up with the paisapay team and trying to get my paisapay account activated again. Think I really dont want to deal with paisapay as I can see in the forum too that there have been many people who have been complaining about the service they provide think they need a lot of improvement and learn from paypal.
Message 25 of 40
latest reply

s21b10
Community Member
i baught a sandisk 4gb flash drive....hav processed d payment...it reachd d 3d secure screen n itz hung now wht shud i do?
Message 26 of 40
latest reply

tiktik82
Community Member
coolbrasco love you thanks a lot
i was suffering from this from last 6 to 8 months
thanks a ton

guys look forward to http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/pdfs/68774.pdf

as coolbrasco says
Message 27 of 40
latest reply

sahitya2004
Community Member
there may be problem in updating in bank details. but i am satisfied with paisa pay team and claim adjuster team service
Message 28 of 40
latest reply

blueboynaveen
Community Member
i filled everything but i cant fill or don't know what to fill in MICR code and i dont have cheque book also pls help me..?
Message 29 of 40
latest reply

nike42011
Community Member
i from parliVaijnath-431515 and my bank name is bank of maharashtra this haven't micr code what should i do?
Message 30 of 40
latest reply