PaisaPay registration Problem

3aces.collections
Community Member
Hello,

I was trying to complete the new registration for PaisaPay. I have an account in Bank of India. Its in the list of Banks in the form. But in the city there is only Kolkata option. That too was not a problem as I have my account in Kolkata ( however, it will be a problem from those in other cities). But in Kolkata there is just one branch mentioned though Bank of India has dozens of branch in Kolkata. There is no measure to manually enter the branch details. So , I was unable to complete my new PaisaPay registration.
What should people like me do for PaisaPay now? Hope ebay will update their system with all the branches for the Banks mentioned in their list. I am sure that many other small and house-hold sellers will face similar problems for other Banks. Soumi
Kolkata
Soumi
Kolkata
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

cochinmall
Community Member
I contacted the team to add my branch into the paisapay list of branchs for transfer.They told they would be doing it on priority basis,but havent received any reply later on.

The funny part is that,the brach where i hold the account(SBI) has two more branches within 100ms and they have being added to the list.But mine hasnt being added inspite of it being the zonal office of SBI in my city!!!

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 11 of 40
latest reply

Hi cochinmall
I faced a similar problem.

Mine is the main branch of the city (HDFC) but hasnt been added as yet. And the same repetitive replies from ebay

Meenu

Message 12 of 40
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Users,

We understand your concern on not being able to register for new PaisaPay as your bank branch is not in our list. We are working on increasing the branch coverage and would update you once it is done.

We thank you for your patience.
Message 13 of 40
latest reply

3aces.collections
Community Member
Hello,

Can someone intimate when the Bank branch details will be updated for our registration in new PaisaPay. The Bank of India status is still the same - only one Kolkata branch in the list from whole India.

May I know, if I start a listing now but the payment is done by a buyer after 3-Dec, then what will happen to that payment if I am unable to register to new PaisaPay due to this problem ? Soumi
Kolkata
Soumi
Kolkata
Message 14 of 40
latest reply

3aces.collections
Community Member
Hello,

There is still only 1 branch of Bank of India from whole India in PaisaPay registration page. When will this be updated ?

If we can not register due to this problem then should we have to stop operating in ebay ? After all the suggestion by the ebay representative over phone to open a new account in other Bank is very much hurting. How can someone shred off their responsibility like this? Soumi
Kolkata
Soumi
Kolkata
Message 15 of 40
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
Time is running out.From 3rd dec,the new paisapay is going to start and the paisapay team hasnt added my branch uptil now.If this is the lukewarm response the paisapay customer care team can give,just think about the support the team will give when a dispute arises.

Kindly add my requested branch,please.. :_|
I am not going to open a new bank account just for something which ebay is not willing to do.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 16 of 40
latest reply

bestpriceinstruments
Community Member
Hello Paisapay
What are you doing? I was surprised to see that Iam not able to relist my items just because Paisaypay could not provide with HSBC Bank Bangalore branch details on their registration form. I want to ask paisapay is this my fault????? then why are you blocking my ebay user id- bestpriceinstruments?
This is strange kind of functioning and 90% of users are upset with this new paisapay registration procedure.I have a piece of advice for paisapay.. if you want to get professional and systematic then just follow the guidelines of paypal.Paypal is superb and I guess at this rate all ebay sellers are going to use paypal on their listings.
Message 17 of 40
latest reply

adamdacutie
Community Member
where is the option of icicibank branch in manipal?Kindly do update the list of supported bank branch, thankz
Message 18 of 40
latest reply

harjotdoad
Community Member
Please.. Dont make this site .. Unusable... Dont make paisapay mandatory... This is irritating... I am not going to sell my products ..with paisapay mandatory. I will wait till its not mandatory.. Other wise.. I am not willing to sell.. And so are many more.
Message 19 of 40
latest reply

amiacr001
Community Member
Where is the option for icici , rayagada, orissa branch.
please update the bank city.
Message 20 of 40
latest reply