PaisaPay registration Problem

3aces.collections
Community Member
Hello,

I was trying to complete the new registration for PaisaPay. I have an account in Bank of India. Its in the list of Banks in the form. But in the city there is only Kolkata option. That too was not a problem as I have my account in Kolkata ( however, it will be a problem from those in other cities). But in Kolkata there is just one branch mentioned though Bank of India has dozens of branch in Kolkata. There is no measure to manually enter the branch details. So , I was unable to complete my new PaisaPay registration.
What should people like me do for PaisaPay now? Hope ebay will update their system with all the branches for the Banks mentioned in their list. I am sure that many other small and house-hold sellers will face similar problems for other Banks. Soumi
Kolkata
Soumi
Kolkata
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear All,

While registering new PaisaPay.

If you have problem finding MICR code for your bank, branch please check from the following link from RBI.

http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/pdfs/68774.pdf

Please check your appropriate branch and enter details. For example Bangalore many branches, and out of that Jayanagar has 3 branches one in 7 block, 9th Block and just Jayanagar. So please check your exact branch and enter. There are two codes given the second one is MICR Code. Please check the top and find out which is MICR code.

Actually eBay added the bank and branch details throughly, it would have been easy if MICR code as well entered automatically, which saves 1000's of eBay user's time to find this detail.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 2 of 40
latest reply

3aces.collections
Community Member
Hello,

The problem is not regarding wrong selection or MICR. Its because the list of Bank in the ebay form is grossly incomplete. As mentioned - Bank of Inda has only one Branch mentioned for whole India - Ruby Park Branch of Kolkata. Its not a big branch. Dont know how it can represent all branches of Bank of India in whole India. Similarly for Allahabad Bank I cant see many branches in Kolkata though these are computerised branches. I am almost sure that some branches of UBI is also missing.

Unless the branch name is matched with the MICR, the registration is not validated. So unless the branch name is in the list, putting the MICR does not help to get registered. Hope ebay will rectify this problem at the earliest as there is not much time left for the compulsory start of PaisaPay. Soumi
Kolkata
Soumi
Kolkata
Message 3 of 40
latest reply

Dear Sapana, Could you get the HDFC, C-scheme Branch , Jaipur added on a priority basis ?

Meenu

Message 4 of 40
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

For the banks mentioned in the list of the PaisaPay registration form but branches & cities not mentioned, ebay should arrange to take the registration by MICR only without auto verification of the branch. One should be able to enter the Branch name and city manually for such cases. Then ebay can verify the MICR and branch details, confirm the registration and also update their system with the MICR / branch details not included in their list. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 5 of 40
latest reply

manishadiamond
Community Member
I use an IDBI Bank account at Phyodnee branch in Mumbai,
I spoke to the Live chat and they assured me of this to be added soon, but that soon is when he couldn't confirm so I will be waiting endlessly.

I only know and understand the eBay wants everything from the members but would not take the necessary actions at the earliest.

Soon we all will be left with no options but to find other BETTER options to sell than here on eBay.

Happy hunting !
Message 6 of 40
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello one and all.

I am not able to register to the new paisapay service.My branch name is not given.Guess it would take a long time for the paisapay team to add my branch.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 7 of 40
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I think if someone notice a branch missing then its better to mention that in this post in case some ebay personnel want to put that in the list on priority basis. However, new branches for the approved Banks comes up every week so it will be a regular job for the ebay personnel ( or their contractor ) to keep the form updated to avoid such problems. Another solution can be to include the "other branch & city" field and check the MICR manually !! .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 8 of 40
latest reply

Hi all,

Before registering with New PaisaPay check for your Bank Branch for NEFT enabled.

NEFT is enabled only in specific bank branches across India. You can view a list of these branches in the RBI website: http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/docs/68774.xls

The blank cell in MICR Code column shows that the branch is NEFT disabled.

Message 9 of 40
latest reply

๐Ÿ™‚

i also couldn't get registered on new paisapay though i have tried for two Banks 1). ICICI Bank & 2). HDFC Bank. Both are from Delhi.
when contacted to paisapay customer the reply was." please open a new a/c in the Bank which is in the List of Paisapay."
What should we do except opening a new a/c

:-(
Message 10 of 40
latest reply