cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open House Chat with Kashyap Vadapalli - Director, Category & Business Dev

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Join Kashyap Vadapalli, Director - Category & Business Development for an online discussion on selling on eBay India. We look forward to your suggestions for further improving the selling experience and also answer your eBay related questions during the Open House discussion.

Kashyap will be available on this thread on Tuesday, 15th March 2011 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM IST, for an interactive discussion with our community members.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread.

See you on the 15th at 4:00 PM!

Regards,
Seema Khanna
eBay India
Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

omikjewelusa
Community Member
my id is :omikjewelusa
plz add me to ebay voices email
through sapna i was request to my account manager but no help from acM
Message 31 of 70
latest reply

youngistan
Community Member
Hi Sir,

Seller wants more flexibility in courier option while listing, e.g. I list one product with Rs35/- shipping anywhere in India but one buyer purchased it from Port Blair and the minimum charges to send a 500gms packet is approx Rs165-175 to port blair, so we need statewise option to select courier charges.

if send = net loss
if not send = Negative feedback

Other major problem is CRF. CRF decisions are not fair and who are juries? is any one of you?????

Juries not removed feedback even buyer demanding the item which is not mentioned in the listing description. How I tolrate these kind of things. Buyers(not all) make fool to sellers and item blocked for minimum seven days, sometime purchased but refuse to accept without any reason so we lost courier charges, ebay fees, paisapay fees, packaging cost, profits, manpower etc., why ebay not refund all the fees they charged?

Think about your policies again specially for feedbacks and refund. If a buyer authorise to send feedback after purchase so why not unauthorise after giving him full refund from the seller, even after buyer's fault.

Thanks
id: Youngistan
Hifi eshop
Amitabh
Message 32 of 70
latest reply

learningratnas
Community Member
Dear Director-Category & Business Development (Kashyap Vadapalli),

Greetings from Learning Ratnas, www.ebay.in/learningratnas, the seller having Largest Listings on Ebay India. Please influence the needfull so that we can stay afloat in competitive book/Learning market;

A) Please incorporate books as category (promotion) on home page of ebay. This is urgent priority.

B) Books as a category can be expanded to cover all learning resources;
Activity Packs, Educational CD/DVD, Educational Games, Teaching Aids ex globe, clay models, wooden models, science experiment for students & many more.

C) Ebay can have special corporate courier rates with Blue Dart/DHL/Aramex for Books/learning resources. Books are bulky & courier expenses are high & we have to compete with sellers outside ebay. What do we do to take into@ high courier expenses for Remote area & North Eastern States, the courier charges are 50%-70% higher than normal & also time taken is 10-15 days for delivery.

D) We provide highest standard of pakaging(cello wrap+acrylic foam+tear resistant envelope) & Air priority delivery to ensure delight for Ebay shoppers. At the moment we earn meagerly on Ebay@high total transaction cost (10.3%) & courier expenses. Competitors pay just 3% average as payment gateway charges & give free shippping. Returns @2-3% of all shipments, this further strain already wafer thin margin. The returned book is not accepted by publisher & courier also does not refund.

Solution expected:
A)Promotion of books/Learning resources as a category on Home Page.
B)Lower overall transaction charges & Zero listing fees for all Learning Resources for Ebay shop

Optimist for priority & positive support/solution from Ebay, we are Power seller to ensure excellent buyer experience for Ebay shoppers & provide enhanced learning tools & solutions for shoppers.

Warm Reagrds,
Mrs Simardeep Kaur
93-1130-1389, 93-1040-8042
New-Delhi, 110002
Message 33 of 70
latest reply

chaturvarma
Community Member
Hi,

I tried to Advertise my company in the classified ads section of services & Real Estate but for the past 3 months your site states that due to some technical issues that option has been closed. Kindly guide. Thanks
Message 34 of 70
latest reply

Hello sir,
Refers to the questions of @youngistan & @ learningratnas, sellers should have the option to quote differential rates based on the buyers location & based on the unit weight. Like shipping centre in ebay.com, sellers can have the option to add the frieght calculator.
If ebay integrate some good courier companies like bluedart, aramex, gati, etc with discounted shipping rates will be a great help for sellers. Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from MACHPOWERtools
Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from http://stores.ebay.in/machpowertools
Message 35 of 70
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
Hello,

CRF is actually "Seller harassment Forum".
We got a positive comment on a negative follow up on 17th Feb.We went to CRF and CRF on 27th Feb says "Feedback should remain".

We could have gone to TNS and got it removed but since almost all decisions were against us in CRF we tested CRF with this case.The TRUTH OF CRF has been exposed.Please see the images below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No EBay "Pink" has ever replied for CRF problems on community.Its a known fact that ebay employees are jury.

Why such decisions are coming out?
Why this silence by EBay Pinks?

Thanks
Message 36 of 70
latest reply

We had transferred the monthly eBay dues of Rs.6,523.71 online through our ICICI bank account on 11.3.2011 at 5:27 P.M. via transaction no. BIL*000212555247 but the same amount is still not reflected in our eBay account.

We had yesterday again spoken with ICICI customer care. They have told us that amount has been successfully transferred from our account.

We had also spoken with eBay customer care on 11.3.2011. They had advised us that it would reflect in our account within 24-48 hours but the same time limit has already been passed.

We had also send mail to eBay customer care yesterday but their reply is still awaited.

Since, today is the last day to transfer our monthly dues, hence, we look forward for the update on the same at your earliest.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 37 of 70
latest reply

kashyap@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Everyone

Glad to be on the boards with you all. Looking forward to an interactive session.

Kashyap
Message 38 of 70
latest reply

kashyap@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear coolpulkit007,

We understand that you were unable to get in touch with our Customer Support team. This was due to some technical issues that we were facing because of which your chat session ended abruptly.

I have been informed by my team that we have received your request for participating in Daily deals and someone from our team will be reaching out to you addressing your concerns.

In the future for any exciting deals that you wish to offer, please feel free to write to roadtosuccess@ebay.com

For more information on participation in Daily deals, you may refer this link: http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/201008202023032.html

Basis your feedback, we'll continue to improve the quality of our support and hopefully your feedback on customer support will be more positive.

Kashyap
Message 39 of 70
latest reply

kashyap@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear shabby123786,

I regret the unpleasant experience faced by you with this transaction. On checking with my team, I have been informed that you would have already received a communication from our end and hopefully your issue has been resolved.

Kashyap
Message 40 of 70
latest reply