cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Workshop: Multiple changes in Returns, Warranty and eBay Guarantee*

Dear Sellers,

We are pleased to conduct a workshop on multiple changes in Returns, Warranty and eBay Guarantee*.
Please join our Product Manager – Santosh Rao to understand these changes in detail.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 22nd April 2013

Workshop Day: Monday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 22nd April at 3 PM.

Regards,
Team eBay India.
Message 1 of 64
latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Dear eBay,

Is that possible to get benefit of Feedback protection policy to the sellers whose account harmed due to unfair negatives left by buyers & whose claims rejected by eBay team. Atleast feedback's received after January 2013?

I am sure it will be great if you do such nice thing for us.

Other sellers please comment on this.

Thanks
Message 51 of 64
latest reply

Also, In some cases I have seen that eBay TNS team not consider eBay massaging system to remove negative feedback which is left intentionally. Will be great if you consider eBay massages to remove any unfair negative feedback's.

Thanks
Message 52 of 64
latest reply

I AM 100% GIVE SUPPORT TO @earnguruearn
HIS ALL POINT ARE TRUE 100%, EBAY NEED TO MODIFIED THIS POINT.
PLEASE DO SOMETHING IN FAVOR OF SELLE'S.
Lowprice_Online
Lowprice_Online
Message 53 of 64
latest reply

i agree with EARNGURUEARN

There are serious flaws in ebay feedback system

I have proof that i have got 4 negative feedback in last six months, which are intentionally given to me by my competitors.

The phone number of buyers not available, when i complain to ebay they say they cannot remove the feedback

I told make me, ebay and buyer have a conference call if you can contact the buyer, still no help

My selling standarad came to below standard due to these 4 consecutive negative feedback and low DSRs, and all the stock that i had accumulated for sales, went on hit as my sales came down by 60% since then.

Also as per other sellers opinions and my own experience i request ebay to directly put positive feedback on all those transactions where feedback is not recorded within a few days, about 50 days will be enough, as presently i have had 1000 transactions on ebay but feedback for less than 200, and that also when i have messaged and called so many buyers, the ratio being 1:5

Please help sellers, as we depend on ebay for our life, so if we work hard, we need your support and help to provide better products and service to buyers

Kind regards
Message 54 of 64
latest reply

@eBay Seller Care

As per your advise, we sent seven emails to you regarding various concerns.

We have received response for one of the same email. We thank you for the same.

The further response for rest six emails is awaited.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 55 of 64
latest reply

I have started sending products with a card that requests them to leave feedback if they are happy with the product.

I suggest other sellers to invest in the same and send out such cards so that customers are aware of what they should do.

I too have has customers blackmailing with negative feedback but here sellers are helpless as ebay support is too poor to provide support to sellers.

Soo many issues in the system and no resolution.
Message 56 of 64
latest reply

Dear Ebay,

My question regarding ebay guarantee is as follows.

A customer received a damaged product from me, now he has raised a ebay guarantee claim for a replacement. Now I am more than happy to send him a replacement but there has been no communication from ebay side or no info on the next step.

How do I send the courier without generating a AWB no. through powership

Now that the claim is raised what am I suppose to do? sit and wait for ebay to call me with details or is there something that I am suppose to do to cover the cost of courier as the item damaged was in transit.
Message 57 of 64
latest reply

@rptechindia
Do wait for the new Warranty structure to be available as an Item Specific on 29th and post that you can go ahead and specify the description you desire.
Message 58 of 64
latest reply

Hi All,

We are online now. Please post your queries.
Message 59 of 64
latest reply

@mobilestore4u

It would not be possible to do feedback removal retrospectively for old cases. We will announce in May if instead of June 19th we could start considering this process for removing feedback on eG cases ruled in favour of the seller from June 1st.

For unfair feedback do go through the policies on the link shared below and you may appeal to the team in such cases. http://pages.ebay.in/aboutebay/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html
Message 60 of 64
latest reply