Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

jaipur_mart
Community Member
my bank is Bank of baroda.
Message 11 of 677
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Hello,
Yes you are right(tirupati_fashions ) we do need a RBI transaction number, and definitely there must be one, as paypal holds a Rs. account with Citibank India because earlier the cheques they use to send were drawn on Citibank,
I think we should try and get the RBI ref. number from them.

By the way I feel that I am also in the same boat , as my last transfer was requested on 26th march and till date hasn't been credited.

My God, working will be impossible if we can not withdraw our funds from paypal.

also i am sure that the problem is from paypal,s end.

My Bank is ICICI bank

Can this be a effect of recent recession going on and heavy losses of Citibank, I hope you guys know that Citibank is under a very heave financial loss.

Regards
Akash
Message 12 of 677
latest reply

venusjewellers
Community Member
YES THE SAME REPLAY MAIL I GOT FROM PAY PAL ONCE I MESSGE TO PAY PAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT,, I AM REPEATEADTLY ASKINHG THM NEFT REFERENCE NUMBER,,
THEY R JUST REPLYING ME TO WAIT FOR 14 DAYS THN WE WILL TAKE UR COMPLAINT OF TRACING FUND,,
REALLY RIDICULOUS FROM PAY PAL,,
ON CALLING ICICI THEY R ASKING ME PAY PAL ACCOUNT NUMBER AND RBI REFERENCE NUMBER TO TRACE THE AMOUNT,,
REALLY FURSTRATING THIS YAAR FRM PAY PAL..
Message 13 of 677
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear cosycom & all other members,

I understand from this discussion that some of our sellers are facing an issue while withdrawing funds from their Paypal accounts to their Personal bank accounts.

I've escalated this issue as a matter for concern to the respective team and I'll update the thread once I've an update to share.

I request all the members to be patient.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 14 of 677
latest reply

Hello Indraneel,
Thanx for escalation.Only you care for helpless oldys like me.
Show patience we are forced to do.Last time it was 14 days instead of promised 10 days and this time 3rd march,the promised date, was yesterday and it does not show even today.
My bank pple talk obliquely.
They can afford to because their transfer is within a second.
Thanx for escalation again,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 15 of 677
latest reply

indian_dolls
Community Member
I hope all sellers will get their money soon. That's really so sad to know. How come paypal be so careless ?
Message 16 of 677
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Hello Amitavaji,
very correctly said,

Just an update nothing received so far

Regards
Akash
for highskyindia
Message 17 of 677
latest reply

shandilyaanil
Community Member
you are very right buddy.....now i'm going to quit using ebay...these people are just wasting time n money...don't know where they make use of our money...making us fool..

Such a bad experience... i had made a payment on feb 15, but the seller was fraud. 1st of all ebay didn't took any action against him and above this not refunding my money back to me.

its 20 days completed..
Message 18 of 677
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
another day goes without any credit from paypal ...

I think paypal is waiting for Rupees value increment against dollar price ..the day I had make withdrawal it was 48.95 and and today it is touching Rs 52
Message 19 of 677
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Here are RBI answers about NEFT payments

What is the funds availability schedule for the beneficiary?

Ans : The beneficiary gets the credit on the same Day or the next Day depending on the time of settlement.

Whom I can contact, in case of non-credit or delay in credit to the beneficiary account?

Ans : Contact your bank / branch. If the issue is not resolved satisfactorily, the Customer Service Department of RBI may be contacted on nefthelpdeskncc@rbi.org.in or write to -

The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India,
National Clearing Centre
First Floor, Free Press House
Nariman Point
Mumbai โ€“ 400 027

Is there any way a remitting customer can track the remittance transaction?

Ans : The remitting customer can track the remitting transaction through the remitting branch only, as the remitting branch is informed about the status of the remitted transactions.

http://www.rbi.org.in/SCRIPTs/FAQView.aspx?Id=60
Message 20 of 677
latest reply