Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

venusjewellers
Community Member
THE PROMISE DATE BY PAY PAL AS 1ST MARCH,,
TODAY IS 5 TH MARCH,,
YET NO MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT
REALLY RIDICULOUS BY PAY PAL
Message 21 of 677
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear All,

I'm back with an update on the issue being discussed here wherein some of our sellers have noticed issues while transferring funds from their PayPal accounts to their personal bank accounts.

There was a technical issue with the PayPal system due to which a very small number of transactions were impacted and hence the delay in transferring the funds as these transactions will now be manually reconciled.

While this will take some time, we request the members to be patient and understanding as always.

I'm sure everyone agrees that such instances do occur once in a while when you are dealing with complex technological systems. Having said that, we do understand the criticality of the matter and are working towards fixing the same at the earliest.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 22 of 677
latest reply

Hello Indraneel,
Let us settle this once and for all.We need both PayPal and PaisaPay.Both are equally good.
Let PaisaPay sell 1000 rupees coupon to us,which we may buy with paypal dollars or lbs or Euros.Please think seriously.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 23 of 677
latest reply

deepachikan
Community Member
I made two withdrawls on the night of 18th Feb one in Euro and other in USD . It is 5th March now and still the funds have not been deposited in my Axis bank account. I am really worried. I suppose if there was a problem paypal should have updated all those who made withdrawls after all it is financial matter.
Message 24 of 677
latest reply

smack2525
Community Member
as pay pal is not picking my credit card i called my bank its OK but some serious problem is going on with pay pal.

smack2525
Message 25 of 677
latest reply

smack2525
Community Member
as my sellers are waiting for their money how can i pay its totally jammed site like that pay pal, hay be it is hacked or some other have serious problem pay pal have

smack2525
Message 26 of 677
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
I called today paypal to see whats going on with this problem as my five transactions are not credited . I got reply which made me more confused ( Paypal executive told me that there is some problem with their bankers in India . It will be solved in couple of days . When I asked if they have problem with their bankers how come i got credit in my bank account on 3rd and 5th and that too very fast ( Withdrawal made on 2nd credited on 3rd and withdrawal made on 4th got credited on 5th ) he told me that they have done some SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS ..
Message 27 of 677
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
@ Mr Indraneel
Thanks for taking initiative to solve this problem ( which involve finance ) . I agree that sometime problem occur when we deal with Higly complicated technological systems. As here Sellers money is involved . Money is stucked with paypal , which is ebay's proud Company . We are facing cash crunch due to this abnormal delay . We have to pay heavy fees to ebay , I pay promtly everymonth thousands of ruppes to ebay as fees but this time it is OVER DUE and in next four and five days i will loose my powerseller status due to NON PAYMENT of fees .
Can ebay give us some relaxation till this problem Solved which i think will take VERY LONG time as you said IT WILL BE MANUALLY RECONCILE
if paypal and ebay are same then ebay should give us this relaxation ..Please reply .
Message 28 of 677
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Nothing received till now, my 3 transfers are pending,

I am almost out of cash.

This needs to be resolved soon .
How will I make payments, I am getting worried.
Regards
akash
for highskyindia
Message 29 of 677
latest reply

parasghoda101
Community Member
Hello all,

Not only eBay paypal users are suffering from this problem but those who are in IT (software) industry and using PP are also facing the same problem. Though Indraneel says this problem is limited to a handful of cases but I believe that the number of such cases is high, after all it involves non eBay users also. As there is no Association of Internet Merchants in India and all the users are not united there is no pressure on PP hence this problem will be dealt by PayPal at their leisure. One reason behind the delay could be the exchange rate difference, once the exchange rate slips below Rs.48/47 PP may release the funds.

BTW, my two transactions have stuck which I made on 20th Feb.

Have a nice day*.

*Conditions apply: If eBay / PayPal permits......
Message 30 of 677
latest reply