Cpmmunity Court - Problems with !

graciousgems
Community Member
:_|
Hi Everyone ,

There seems to be some serious problem with the working of Community Court - putting the Sellers in problem .

I had filed two appeals in the court about 20days back and they still are in appeal state only , awaiting Buyer's responce - while they should have proceeded for the Voting Stage , if the Buyer doesn't respond within 10 days. Correct me If I am wrong . I did write to the administrator Community Court - but nothing seems to move or work .

Moreover, if a feedback is not removed in time - it defeats the actual purpose of the court .

Also, 10 ays time for the Buyer to respond should be reduced to 3 days .

If anyone listens , kindly respond.

Sincere Greetings
Graciousgems :-x
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Same problem here.
Message 11 of 35
latest reply

graciousgems
Community Member

Hi Friends .:^O

The latest update - since the Negative feed backs were there as it is - without any action from the Community Court, my account has been restricted by T&S under SNP .

In the meantime two of the feedbacks have been removed by the Court but T&S is taking its sweet time to review and reinstate the account.:_|

I would request all the ebay sellers to kindly voice their concerns , so that , someone knows how difficult has it become to survive - specially so due to total non integration of the ebay systems and their day to days failures.

Wishing you all luck

Graciousgems

Message 12 of 35
latest reply

Hello,

I am also agree with Graciousgems, if buyer is not responding within some limited period of time, than it should be moved without voting stage.

I think there is some big problem in commu. court. and
I also seen that all PINKs are sleeping as they yet did not respond here in this issue, as its such important for all seller.

Regards
vims_art
Message 13 of 35
latest reply

Hi,
I fail to understand somethings.
If the negative feedbacks are removed, it means they were of no value and they ought to have been removed as soon as possible.
First this delay and second,this selling restrictions are too much torture for the genuine seller.
I request the TNS team to act fast to reinstate the seller in the interest of the community as a whole. To preserve sanctity of the community and maintaining congenial atmosphere is everybody's responsibility. This includes the TNS team also.
Please for God's sake, do something to restore the faith and the values for which eBay stands out among others.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 14 of 35
latest reply

the_great_jodhpur
Community Member
Hello Ebay, same prob with me also, i have sent an appeal in the court about 15 days back but there is no proceedings in the case till date, Looks like this court's working is similiar to indian High courts, If a - feedback is removed after a month or two there is no purpose of this court, A fast action must be taken.
please respond to my mails , i have sent to support@ebaycourt.com, Hope its a correct address.
Best regards
Girish
Message 15 of 35
latest reply

sky.way
Community Member
Hello, Can someone from ebay please update us by when this problem will be resolved.

Thank you
Message 16 of 35
latest reply

same problem i m facing
my case is not proceeding its still show that wating for buyer to respond for atleast 17 days and one case feedback have been remove by community court but still not removed by ebay

wake up ebay wake up
Message 17 of 35
latest reply

any one from ebay do check this
Message 18 of 35
latest reply

khannajewels
Community Member
HI I have the same problem. ! The case is showing as pending, were as it should have gone for voting. Best Wishes Ambesh
Message 19 of 35
latest reply

cooljewelindia
Community Member
Community court given decision but no mail no body want to bother for old seller if you new seller 4 time phone call invitation Great
Message 20 of 35
latest reply