Cpmmunity Court - Problems with !

graciousgems
Community Member
:_|
Hi Everyone ,

There seems to be some serious problem with the working of Community Court - putting the Sellers in problem .

I had filed two appeals in the court about 20days back and they still are in appeal state only , awaiting Buyer's responce - while they should have proceeded for the Voting Stage , if the Buyer doesn't respond within 10 days. Correct me If I am wrong . I did write to the administrator Community Court - but nothing seems to move or work .

Moreover, if a feedback is not removed in time - it defeats the actual purpose of the court .

Also, 10 ays time for the Buyer to respond should be reduced to 3 days .

If anyone listens , kindly respond.

Sincere Greetings
Graciousgems :-x
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

I agree with graciousgems in principle that the buyer response time should be immediately reduced to 5 days if not 3

To add to the above, as I have requested to ebay earlier many times that if the buyer does not respond to Comm. Court in the said time then the negative feedback should be removed without the case going to the voting stage at all.

You see, sending the case to the voting stage without the buyer view really does not make sense and it defeats the purpose of Comm. Court.

And my second request to ebay is that buyers with score of less that 15 unique feedback from sellers should not be allowed to give feedback at all.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 35
latest reply

graciousgems
Community Member
Hi,

I still await a reply from the ebay pinks / administrator - community court .

Thanks
Graciousgems
Message 3 of 35
latest reply

the_great_jodhpur
Community Member
Yes Graciousgems, i agree to ur views, there must be changes in the community court.

1. buyer response time should be reduced to 3 days.
2. if the buyer does not respond an automatic withdrawl of negative feedback should be done by ebay.

regards
Girish.
Message 4 of 35
latest reply

i am also agree that if buyer dont respond within max. 5 days negative should be remove without court
sending the case to the voting stage without the buyer view really does not make sense and it defeats the purpose of Comm. Court.
Message 5 of 35
latest reply

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
community court is giving a lot of problems . i received 3 negatives on different ids . its not showing in the court.
Message 6 of 35
latest reply

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
๐Ÿ˜ž ohh! god i came to know that ebay blocked community court for international transactions. now god can only protect us /ebay .its really bad on ebay part to start this additional problem for sellers. if there are some fishy buyer on ebay.in then there are some on rest of ebay as well. who will protect us from them. i sell rubies emeralds sapphires from last 30 years if a buyer left negative and says its not real . even without getting a lab test ... then only community court was there to protect us but now who will protect us from such buyerssssssssssssssss?????????????????????:_|
Message 7 of 35
latest reply

Hi,

I filled a case on 11/03/2010.

Buyer is expected to submit their response by 11/04/2010.

However even after one month, it is still showing in Buyer response stage.

Justise delayed is Justise denied.

I think all this is part of strategy to shut down the community court.

-------

Devesh
Message 8 of 35
latest reply

sky.way
Community Member
Hello, even I am facing the same problem.

The buyer is not responding and it is not going to voting stage even after the time is elapsed.

What to do?

thank you
Message 9 of 35
latest reply

sky.way
Community Member
Hello,

There are so many sellers who are facing the same problem.

Appeals are not going to voting stage even after 15 - 20 days and still awaiting for buyer to respond.

eBay should try to resolve the problem as soon as possible. It has been so many days sellers are writing on boards of the same problem.

By when can it be resolved.

Thank you
Message 10 of 35
latest reply