cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

See How A Reputed Buyer Like stanleylyndon (298) Plays a game

sky.way
Community Member
See How A Reputed Buyer Like stanleylyndon With 298 Positive Feedbacks Plays a game with the eBay system.

This buyer ordered a blackberry mobile worth 20000/- From me on 7th June at 11.30pm at night. He gave me a call at 12 in the night and his phone was unanswered. Can't a seller sleep with peace?

Then next morning at 8 am he started calling again and again asking for shipping details. His phone was well attended and buyer was arguing for same day dispatch and was asking for tracking numbers. Buyer was informed that he will get tracking details next day after shipment.

The item was shipped well on time the next day and was delivered within the following day. This delivery was good. Wasn't it?

There after the buyer did not communicate with us anytime.

I was shocked to see a dispute from the buyer saying that he has received an empty parcel which has a toy plastic mobile inside.

I was in so much tension as eBay may not listen to me in such a case and it becomes more difficult when the buyer is so much reputed with 298 positive feedbacks.

I started calling the buyer but he was not answering my phone calls. I tried with another number he picked up but disconnected the call when I said my name. This made me more worried.

Immediately I informed my category manager Raj who is very helpful every time.

Simultaneously I emailed the buyer that if he has not received the mobile then we will place a police complaint and will also get the mobile blocked with all carriers and will get it traced. The buyer got worried that his mobile will stop working and confessed that he has the mobile with him.

What would have happened if he did not close the dispute and if he does not confess that he has the mobile with him.

On going though his profile - feedbacks left for others - it looks like he has played with other sellers also.

When I searched on google about this buyer I came to know that he has also played with a seller benzasia whch can be found on the thread http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500019301&tstart=0

eBay should allow sellers to leave a negative feedback for such buyers so that other sellers can understand how a particular buyer is. Looking at such 100% positive feedbacks of a buyer a seller might think that he is very good.

I wasted a precious full day behind solving this case just because the buyer was playing with the system. It was just a small game for the buyer but it could have costed me 20000/- Rs of my hard earned money.

Thank you
Amjad
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Horror story.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

very bad experience u got
good u were save

ebay sud help if this happens
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
Its actually a nightmare.

Negative feedback for buyers should be allowed.
If buyer think negative feedback is unjustified , then they should come to COMMUNITY COURT !!!

That will be great ..
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

electro.bazaar
Community Member
My god exactly same thing happened with me
Read below

Dear Friends,
I am new to eBay and started selling recently; I need some advice from experienced members in the community.
One Buyer bought a product (mobile phone) from me and then left a negative within 4 days of buying, saying that he hasnโ€™t received the product, I applied in community court and my feedback was removed, meanwhile the product was received by the Buyer and then he stated that he received the Box and all the accessories but the mobile was missing.

We enquired from the courier company (DTDC PLUS) and received information that the intact packet was delivered and weight of the parcel was same when it reached its destination.

We told the buyer that its the responsibility of the buyer to check the contents of the package before taking delivery, we would not be able to help if the buyer does not ckeck the contents, The same thing is mentioned in
our listing and we mail to every buyer after dispatch.

No courier company would give claim after the package has been delivered.
This buyer opened "Item not received" "Significantly not as described" and "eBay guarantee claim".

I called up my account manager and he suggested me that i should not refund to this buyer at all.

We gave Proof of dispatch and proof of delivery with weight proof, so the refund request was put on hold.
Now the buyer has escalated the claim to TNS and i am really afraid of any action on my account from them as i have read many cases in the community about the TNS restrictions.

Regards
Abhishek
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

electro.bazaar
Community Member
He is very old member of ebay from bazee times, has good feedback also "sharmask_in1"
Regards
Abhishek
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

ebay should suspende this buyer immediately for all his fraud user ids. i have blocked this id
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

The only way this buyer and other similar buyers can be taught a lesson is when they are blocked by all sellers on ebay. I have blocked this id and all those interested in saving their skins should also do the same immediately.

Please post names of all such buyers here who take advantage of the ebay system and make a fool of sellers.

Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

sky.way
Community Member
Hello, If you go through the previous feedbacks of this buyer you can make out that he has played with many sellers.

1. Post office lost the item. Got refund after a long wait. Not satisfied. - May be this item was also delivered. But the seller may not be in a position to give delivery proof as it was postal service and had to refund the money.

2. Worst communication. Very inconsiderate. And possible fake Omega with fake band. - May be here the buyer is trying to take it free again by saying it is fake. I do not think that a reputed seller 11 thousand feedbacks will sell anything fake on ebay.

3. Got cheated for the first time since I have been on ebay - I do not feel that a highly reputed seller with 2 LAKH feedback will cheat someone and spoil his hard earned reputation.

4. Has played with seller benzasia โ€“ Did not send payment and claimed that payment is sent. He also left neutral and opened item not received dispute.

And there are many more.

This buyer has revised many feedbacks. It is possible that he has misused the feedbacks for his own good.

We should be allowed to leave negatives for such buyers so that in future other sellers can judge the buyers behavior and be alert while dealing with them.

Thank You
Amjad
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

@ sky.way,

You have helped many mobile phone sellers with your action.

Best Regards,
Mustufa
Message 10 of 14
latest reply