cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Call from ebay. Regarding winning lucky draw.

ks_sajeesh700
Community Member
Yesterday I got a call from this No- 9739267854 saying ebay has conducted a lucky draw contest were I have won some items like Ipod and a Reebok watch. I want to conferm if it is real or fake. they have asked to pay only tax and delivery charge against the item delivery & the amount is more then 1000rs. Please let me know if this is real or just fake. Because I didnt got any email regarding this which is making me give feedback to you.

Thank's & Regard's
Sajeesh K.S
Message 1 of 106
latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

Re: Call from ebay. Regarding winning lucky draw.

This Is The Fake Calls... I Got Call Regarding Winning TATA SAFARI It Was Bihari Guy Speaking Like Lalu Prasad. Then Today on 10th February I Received Call That you have to purchase anything about 4,000 from eBay India. You have Some gifts like Acer Laptop, I Phone 7 etc... I Didn't Received her calls again. Such an fake calls. This is the data given by courier company to these kind of calling companies.

Message 71 of 106
latest reply

ameejumm0
Community Member
Today i have call from ebay and they said to me that u have lucky draw winner u have choose any gift from this item ....like lg double door refrigerator ..dell laptop ...ac....and sony braviat led 40 inch and ....apple iphone 7....and they told me that u should have purchase 4000 rupees item and u choose the item from ebay then i select 4000 ruoees item then they told me give me u r 16 digit debit card number then i told them after that they told me give me expiry date then i gave after that they told me give me u r cvv then i gave after that tell me u r mobile number then i gave him mobile number after that they told me give me the otp then i told him nooooooooo i dont give u my otp .....fraud people .....
Message 72 of 106
latest reply

jayar9194
Community Member
Frist of all how they got our past purchase details???? EBay is selling our details to them and cheating the customers this is damn sure.
Message 73 of 106
latest reply

Its fake
Message 74 of 106
latest reply

Frnd whoever is seeing my mesges spred this message that i also got same message like i got 5 prizes.. Dell laptop, Apple iphone... refridgerator, etc.. and i will have to shop for Rs. 4000 to avail this offer...
Message 75 of 106
latest reply

So in this matter ebay is alos involved and take othe never shop from ebay bcz its **bleep**ing site and spred this message everywhere
Message 76 of 106
latest reply

I got a call saying they are from ebay and i have won a lucky draw but i have to shop for 4000rs min to avail this offer and i had payment through transaction and now they are saying its fake plzzz guys help me my 12000rs are with them 

Message 77 of 106
latest reply

Same here.. today I got a call from and the guy on call was telling the same things to me..And asking for account details..But denied because I thought it's a fake call.. Because I didn't received any kind of email..
Message 78 of 106
latest reply

I got a call saying I won maruti 800 or I can claim equivalent prize money for 3.5 lakhs. But before transfer of money by cheque, I need to pay GST around 12600 rupees. What the idiots didn't know is we don't need to pay GST for payment by cheque. That saved my 12600.  And I suppose they get our details from the courier company when they sent our parcels for delivery.

Message 79 of 106
latest reply

you are right

Message 80 of 106
latest reply