24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

amdavadi_gujju
Community Member
Dear eBay,

You hve been doing a wonderful job by providing an excellent platform for online shopping. But as you must be undoubtedly aware, the community members are increasing by the hour, and so are their problems.

An email to CS takes 24-48 hrs to get responded to, and that too is not accurate at times. What about Time Sensitive issues, like log in problems, or having buying an item that is expiring soon. What if we see and illegal auction that is ending soon?????

To cope up with this, I would suggest you to have a 24 Hr. Live Help via Chat, as we have on the US and other Intl sites. And no one can argue that CS needs to be 24x7...

Thanks for listening,

Parth
Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

dinesh26
Community Member
Hi, I have ordered for a Chinese Bluetooth Headset for My Samsung mobile model C5212 DUAL SIM.and the seller was mentioned it will work with all Phone model,Today I have received the Bluetooth Headset is not able to Pair with my Samsung Mobile Phone.And also i have tried with my friends Nokia N73 that with also it is not supporting.Now I have decided I don't want the Device,So what I do?how can i contact to the Paisapay.coz I want return back my Money.

Dinesh Joshi
Navi mumbai.
E-mail:dinesh.joshi83@gmail.com
Message 21 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

dinesh26
Community Member
Hi, I have ordered for a Chinese Bluetooth Headset for My Samsung mobile model C5212 DUAL SIM.and the seller was mentioned it will work with all Phone model,Today I have received the Bluetooth Headset is not able to Pair with my Samsung Mobile Phone.And also i have tried with my friends Nokia N73 that with also it is not supporting.Now I have decided I don't want the Device,So what I do?how can i contact to the Paisapay.coz I want return back my Money.

Dinesh Joshi
Navi mumbai.
E-mail:dinesh.joshi83@gmail.com
Message 22 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

indianpawnshop
Community Member
Hi,

I am interested in buying items in two ways:

1) Cash on Delivery
2) Buyer picks up and pays

I am having trouble finding any items that give me this option. What can I do?
Thanks
Message 23 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

shermil_s
Community Member
I had purchased a mobile from E-Bay with amount more than 10000. As per the offer in the e-bay i added a gift voucher. The item is recieved but the gift item is not recieved...

Awaiting a reply from e-bay.
Message 24 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

tenzinjordhen
Community Member
m new to this.. i want to use this as my business and be aware of all the expenditure or your service charge in detail to sell my products here.
as a member what kind of advantage and disadvantages i will have...
thanks for ur kind consideration.
Message 25 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

How will a 24 live chat help ? The answers will be supplied by the same dumb customer care team as they are now being done on other modes of contact.
Message 26 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

shashi.rastapur2011
Community Member
hi
Message 27 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

shashi.rastapur2011
Community Member
how many money nokia model n8???
Message 28 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

dudepranay
Community Member
No doubt ebay is doing wonderful job. For me its a work from home thing, Many sellers are having different views.

But from my views, professional sellers don't come here for their QUESTIONS, they come here for PROMOTION.

I think from the total ebay members:-
a. Only 10% knows there is a discussion Boards,
b. Out of 10%, 5% of them are sellers,
c. 3% of them having bad buying/selling experience,
d. 2% of them come for time pass

24x customer service, R U KIDDING ME!

According to me CS, people are handicapped by ebay
they don't have any power nor authority, In any sensitive issue/situation they will try to avoid troubled buyer/seller by saying " I have referred your case to the concerned dept." Another problem is all lines are automated routing. means different cs will pick up ur call randomly, Trouble is every time you need to verify ur address,contact no.; explain your problems. etc.

I am working on to make a blog on "EBAY BACK-STAGE"

EBAY MANTRA IS; Take care of your own shoes.
TIME SENSITIVE ISSUE-LOGIN PROBS- Ebay has certain guidelines,terms n conditions. if you don't follow them then need to face consequences.

BUYING AN ITEM THAT IS EXPIRING SOON- Ebay don't care about each and every item, pointless "millions of auctions are running around"
ILLEGAL AUCTION- Ebay has safe-harbor dept in us n india, they monitor keywords, auction 24x.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW:--
CS FOR 9HRS IS SUFFICIENT
ADV:-
COST CUTTING
US N INDIAN SALES VOLUME. uncomparable.
TYPICAL INDIAN MENTALITIES-

Anyway:--
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Message 29 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

dudepranay
Community Member
YOU SEE THE DISCUSSION IS ABOUT "24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)"
N what you see discussion about nokia phone etc.etc.

We need EBAY AWARENESS, MORE THEN WE NEED EBAY- CS.
Message 30 of 78
latest reply