24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

amdavadi_gujju
Community Member
Dear eBay,

You hve been doing a wonderful job by providing an excellent platform for online shopping. But as you must be undoubtedly aware, the community members are increasing by the hour, and so are their problems.

An email to CS takes 24-48 hrs to get responded to, and that too is not accurate at times. What about Time Sensitive issues, like log in problems, or having buying an item that is expiring soon. What if we see and illegal auction that is ending soon?????

To cope up with this, I would suggest you to have a 24 Hr. Live Help via Chat, as we have on the US and other Intl sites. And no one can argue that CS needs to be 24x7...

Thanks for listening,

Parth
Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

raghu_153bg
Community Member
Hello ebay,

I was very old buyer for bazzee & I have recently joined ebay. When i was about complete a transaction, my laptop started giving problem (hanged), by the time it cameout, the time was expired. I wanted to by a PANASONIC NVGS75 camcorder from R.R.ELECTRONICS. Can you help me in buying the above said item from the same seller. If i see in the ebay site, it shows it is ended. What should i do ?.

Awaiting a reply from you,
Thanks - Raghavendra.
Message 2 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

raghu_153bg
Community Member
Yes, the 24 hrs live chat really makes good use to all ebay members,

Raghavendra.
Message 3 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

emailswarup
Community Member
Dear Parth,

Its good that you are still happy with ebay. But sorrrry to say that after a few more purchases you will find that ebay India put all their concentration to collect just the commissions and just care nothing about the sellers and buyers interest.

One of the most devastating move is when they cancel a sellers registration without any prior intimation/ notification to the buyers. In many cases both the sellers and buyers suffer due to lack of commission and ebay enjoys the blocked account of Paisa Pay with neither refund to the customer nor any disbursement to the seller !! Most interesting is that you will rarely see that some sellers, openly and widely cheating thru ebay, has been suspended.

Your suggestion of a Helpline is excellent but how can you expect that from ebay-India. That will reduce their Profit by may be 0.1% or less. How can you expect so from an organisation where its so complicated just to seek help by email. Seeking their email help is just selection of the pre-typed text by buyers in may be 99% cases and that too after long scrambling.

They are providing such support in US, Europe & else where otherwise the Govt. uthorities will impose huge fine for each customer (incl for their distressed hours) and bring the company to ruin. Here in India such a case will linger for months and years & drainage of money. ebay-India knows nobody is going to initiate such case and take the toils of rectifying the system.

So just pray to God that your bad times with ebay doesnt come early !!

Swarup Dutta
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 4 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

tillerenergy
Community Member
how to get free live help
Message 5 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

tillerenergy
Community Member
how to find real airplanes for sale not modles also real airplane engines for sale,,,,,i have looked for days
Message 6 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

atulnc1
Community Member
I 100% AGREE TO WHAT PARTH HAS TO SAY.WE NEED CUSTOMER SUPPORT ROUND THE CLOCK
REGARDS,
ATUL
Message 7 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

pappupaagal
Community Member
I get a you have hit a speed bump error everytime I try to purchase any item that I have to buy?
Message 8 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

Hi tillerenergy ,

Check out the following link hope u find what is needed.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Aircraft-/63676/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p4506.c0.m282

Regard's
Sanju
Message 9 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

samrat249
Community Member
Hello

I have a question to ask. i am a seller. and my bit will expire tomorrow. Now my concert is to tell me when will i get the payment confirmation and when should i ship my product. and how should i be informed that the order is received..

please guide me properly as i am very confused.
Message 10 of 78
latest reply