24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

amdavadi_gujju
Community Member
Dear eBay,

You hve been doing a wonderful job by providing an excellent platform for online shopping. But as you must be undoubtedly aware, the community members are increasing by the hour, and so are their problems.

An email to CS takes 24-48 hrs to get responded to, and that too is not accurate at times. What about Time Sensitive issues, like log in problems, or having buying an item that is expiring soon. What if we see and illegal auction that is ending soon?????

To cope up with this, I would suggest you to have a 24 Hr. Live Help via Chat, as we have on the US and other Intl sites. And no one can argue that CS needs to be 24x7...

Thanks for listening,

Parth
Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

tomerbgp
Community Member
hi
Message 11 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

2010sandeep
Community Member
Hi,

I bought a mobile worth 6365 from ebay.in and used a promotional coupon of getting a iball webcam free. I have recieved the item succesfully but not received the free gift. So, what is it that I have to do in order to claim my gift?

Awaiting response,
Thanks,
Sandeep
Message 12 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

sushanta.in
Community Member
which bank debit card support to paypal. My Axis Bank int. Debit card not support to paypal. plz help me.
Message 13 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

drarifbattiwala
Community Member
I HAVE GOT A WATCH WHICH WAS NOT FUNCTIONING
Message 14 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

kewlbuyerseller
Community Member
I want to know that if I import an iteem to my country(India), will I have to pay an import tax/duty?
Message 15 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

fuhrer2011
Community Member
Suppose I want to become a seller on ebay. Now, I set an item for auction . Somebody selects it and pays for it.
The item gets delivered to the buyer within time.
Then what are the circumstances in which ,the buyer can refuse to take it and if such a situation occurs , what is the loss that the seller has to suffer? (i.e. Expenses regarding the Delivery Charges)
Message 16 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

samiranmajumder123
Community Member
can i use my SBI debit card in shopping from ebay usa global shopping????
Message 17 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

jatinsoni25
Community Member
:^O hi guys
Message 18 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

samieulhaq
Community Member
if i buy something from ebay.com, like a lighter, and get it shiped to india, do i have to pay the custom taxes etc?
Message 19 of 78
latest reply

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

garapatisunil
Community Member
hello,
i purchased a mobile on ebay from GEB on 20.01.2011 and got delivery on 02.02.2011 but the moblie is locked. Its not working on domestic operators. seller did not mentioned it as locked phone.
What should i do now.
waiting for your reply,
rajasunil
Message 20 of 78
latest reply