24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

amdavadi_gujju
Community Member
Dear eBay,

You hve been doing a wonderful job by providing an excellent platform for online shopping. But as you must be undoubtedly aware, the community members are increasing by the hour, and so are their problems.

An email to CS takes 24-48 hrs to get responded to, and that too is not accurate at times. What about Time Sensitive issues, like log in problems, or having buying an item that is expiring soon. What if we see and illegal auction that is ending soon?????

To cope up with this, I would suggest you to have a 24 Hr. Live Help via Chat, as we have on the US and other Intl sites. And no one can argue that CS needs to be 24x7...

Thanks for listening,

Parth
Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Re: 24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

agga-vine
Community Member

I strongly recommend other not to ever buy on ebay India.....

The vendors are not reliable. The vendor feedback is also not genuine. Even one unsatisfied customer should mean permanent ban on the buyer - but it seems eBay is not concerned as it get's it commission.

I ordered mobile phone on 10th Oct 14. His feed back is 91.8% positive feedback. BUT the product has not been shipped even after 7 days of order. The only response from him come is "Product will be shipped and deliver with in ebay timeline." When asked again he repeats same - seems it is  auto response in the mail.

His mobile number is ALWAYS switched on.

The eBay customer service is just crap - When I called, they took 25 minutes to respond and then the guy ask's me what is it I am calling for - every thing is in front of him on screen and he still ask's me why am I calling ?

My experience with eBay is pathetic.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS & GALS

Message 71 of 78
latest reply

I have given order for samsung tab 4 231 item code is111451624114. But my item order rejected..and i got meesage as your amount will refund within 3 days...already left 6 days..but i hav not received amount
Message 72 of 78
latest reply

hmrredd
Community Member

Hi,

I have brought a product  HORIZONTAL LEATHER CARRY CASE for IBALL ANDI 5C MOBILE COVER POUCH RICH HOLDER from your site but the product has been delivered to some wrong person named sunitha, 

PaisaPay ID is:-- 37706486368 

so what can u do for this

@amdavadi_gujju wrote:
Dear eBay,

You hve been doing a wonderful job by providing an excellent platform for online shopping. But as you must be undoubtedly aware, the community members are increasing by the hour, and so are their problems.

An email to CS takes 24-48 hrs to get responded to, and that too is not accurate at times. What about Time Sensitive issues, like log in problems, or having buying an item that is expiring soon. What if we see and illegal auction that is ending soon?????

To cope up with this, I would suggest you to have a 24 Hr. Live Help via Chat, as we have on the US and other Intl sites. And no one can argue that CS needs to be 24x7...

Thanks for listening,

Parth

@amdavadi_gujju wrote:
Dear eBay,

Thanks for listening,

Parth

Message 73 of 78
latest reply

aasthagaur
Community Member

Dear Ebay,

My shippment with the following details:

Your Paisapay ID 37807727460 has been successfully shipped and here are the tracking details

Courier Name :ARAMEX
Date of Shipping :07-Nov-2014
AWB Number :40722984035

Has been lying int the fort office of ARAMEX since 7/11/2014 and they dont know where to ship it. Please get it delivered asap

Regards
Aastha
Message 74 of 78
latest reply

akashfdo
Community Member

Dear Ebay,

I have placed one order & paisa pay id for the order is 37833260755 on 11.11.14 now todays date is 15.11 but still the order is not yet shiped?

Message 75 of 78
latest reply

vasee.in
Community Member

I didnt recive my refund cupon for the item no 321541118786. Pls do the need full.

Message 76 of 78
latest reply

nai.dhars
Community Member
hi
Message 77 of 78
latest reply

nai.dhars
Community Member
I've ordered a earphone which I've neither received nor money is refunded