Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

question

i am in delhi right now. I am planning to buy some items from ebay. if it is possible for ebay to deliver the item the same day i ordered within delhi

WTF is "Your seller performance status is at risk in the Global program."

I checked my seller dashboard today and it's showing my projection will be downgraded to 'above standard' from top rated and it's due to the notification > Your seller performance status is at risk in the Global program. What does it even mean? I cal...

What is eBay's policy re "No warranty/no refund" set by seller?

This type of question begs for an authoritative reply from an eBay representative, but sadly they seldom bother. I'm not a seller but I'll appreciate sellers' opinions on the issue. Some sellers declare a "No warranty" or "No returns" or similar cond...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

multiple online marketplace integration

Dear Sellers, Does anyone using any 3rd party software to integrate multiple marketplaces like. ebay, amazon , flipkart etc at one place or dashboard? Please let me know if anyone has any idea and using any software. ThanksAniketNAK INDIA

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

• 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Buyer fraudulently claim and returned junk material instead of my valued item

One of eBay buyer purchase item from my eBay shop after delivery buyer claim that the motherborad is broken, (It may happened due to grave mishandling by Courier but rare) eBAy accept it under gaurntee claim and aske buyer to return the prodcut.I rec...

Worst Ebay FeedBack Staff

Ebay is turning worst day by day, Favouring only buyers no matter what. May be they are in fear of lossing buyer if they favour seller. Its properly mentioned in listing that product is replica, but still buyer agreed that he didn't read the descript...

Powership stopped suddenly

today i checked my paisapay, and could not see any powership tab and neither new order got assigned any courier. had to submit powership application request from powership page. :Update :- Changed username yesterday :

Wrongly charged 5 % Final Value Fee on sell of Graphics Card( Computer Components)

Hi ! I have been charged 5 % of FVF on sell of Graphics Card (computer components) from 16 October - 15 November and 16 November - 15 December despite it is clearly mentioned 2% FVF for Computer Components on ebay website. Talked to the customer care...

Account Related

Dear team, I am facing one problem. that i am having a personal account. now i want to convert my persoanl acc. into a business account. how can i convert ??

Increase my selling limit

hi i have got a new selling ebay account which has 19 positive 100% feedbacks with more than 90 days of account age so i am planning to sell apple iphones imported as i am the direct vendor of it but ebay has set me a limit of 30,000/- per month whic...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.