Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

creating selling discounts with showing a cut on real price

i have created a discount on my listing on ebay.but my discount is not visible when we search and see the item.i can only see the discount when we select the item.i want my listing to be visible like having a cut on the real price.how is that possibl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Scamming Seller Via Ebay Claim Beware!!!!

Buyer - *** Purchased an Refurbished Nokia 2300 phone from me raised a claim that I have sent him a defective phone and asked for a refund, The Buyer sent me back an old defective set and a bulged battery and very smartly swapped and kept the product...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Refuse To Accept goods on COD

I encounter specail case after joining Powership. The Buyer made order on 23rd using COD option as i am assigned to Powership. Aramex courier company was assigned for this shipment which they pickup very next day. The shipment reach for delivery to b...

I have seen few sellers are selling rs.1 products and delivered it via E-mail.is it against ebay?

While searching randomly ago 1 month on EBay site,i have seen few selleres are selling Rs.1 products like chart and soft copy of any thing else.they delivered this products via E-Mail.is it against ebay india policy?if not than comment links of all t...

Regarding rates of sony KDL32W 700 B

In the site total 3 rates is there,and which one is the exact rate & what is the difference of 3 TV s but same serial NO I.e KDL 32 W 700B. If u are given clear this rates then want to buy led

How is the COD option successfull in ebay

Dear all Selllers, I just wanted to know your views about the COD success rate: 1. Have you tried COD option?2. What is the success rate?3. What is the return rate?4. Anybody facing problem for it? I have not tried it thus I am asking you please do r...

BUYERS WHO ORDER ON COD AND THEN WILLFULLY DO NOT TAKE DELIVERY

A few months Ebay started COD compulsory for sellers and it did lead to a spike in sales for many sellers. However of late at least 25% of shipments particularly sent by Aramex are coming back due to the buyers refusing to take delivery. I want to as...

COD refused. The product comes back in damaged condition. What to do?

Now I get at least 2 or 3 per week returns for COD orders since buyers refuse delivery.Sometimes actually product won't be damaged. But the Box that contains the product will be damaged.Sometimes the product will only be damaged.How can we claim for ...

i have got my order of kingston pendrive . i shocked when i saw it is pirated copy .

16 gb kingston pendrive price 340. i am sending you pendrive picture and compare with my original pendrive . so ebay product which one i got from you is tottly duplicate . quality is too bad . kingston never sell this kind of 3class product. please r...

Resolved! Has anyone received the remittance of 29th December 2014?

Has anyone received it yet in their bank account? I haven't received it yet nor any remittance id from DBauto.email@db.com If anyothers have faced similar issue kindly confirm. Remittance was sent on: 29/12/14 still not reflected in my sbi bank accou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

internaitonal tender for payment

Is it possible to pay for items in India by foreign coins (valid tender Euro, Pound, Swiss Franc?). Or if not is it possible to get them exchanged? I have a lot of leftover from my travel and I won't be going to EU soon so I just don't need them. D

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.