multiple online marketplace integration

Dear Sellers,

Does anyone using any 3rd party software to integrate multiple marketplaces like. ebay, amazon , flipkart etc at one place or dashboard?

Please let me know if anyone has any idea and using any software.

Thanks

Aniket

NAK INDIA

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

multiple online marketplace integration

There are many for eBay but very few support Indian customers. In my research I found two 

1. browntape.com (Using it for 3 months)

I have been using browntape.com for past few months. They are new, so the software still has issues. But the team is responsive and helpful. Charges are pretty reasonable too. 1000 per month for 3 marketplace integration. There are higher slabs that offer more marketplaces.

Bottomline : Good for single view of order but software is a little buggy.

2. Unicommerce 

I contacted Unicommerce first since their array of integrations is impressive. But their CSR told me on the call that they will accept sellers with more than 100 SKUs. So the discussion ended there. (BTW I have only 5 SKUs as of now).

3. There are other eCommerce platforms which are offering Marketplace integrations. but the catch is that that one has to subscribe to top tiered pricing plan. e.g. Zepo.in , Kartrocket, frekart etc.

P.S. Frekart now offers some degree of Marketplace integration with their middle range plans.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply