cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer fraudulently claim and returned junk material instead of my valued item

One of eBay buyer purchase  item from my eBay shop 

after delivery buyer claim that the motherborad is broken, (It may happened due to grave mishandling by Courier but rare) eBAy accept it under gaurntee claim and aske buyer to return the prodcut.

I received he prodcut but not my originals intdead it was a Burnt old "Asus board" and kachraa (rugs wooden pieces etc)  other two item were totally missing.

I repeatedly convey my concern to eBay through Toll Free and email id provided (inverification) but no reply from eBay it means I 100% loss my product and its value and the Fraud buyer enjoyed the eBay Gaurntee 

This is first time in my 6 Years buyer history at eBay ...

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer fraudulently claim and returned junk material instead of my valued item

We are also facing same issue bro. One of buyer purchased omron weigh scale from us. we have shipped on same day. they claimed that they have received a mirror instead of weight scale. Thank god, we have CCTV footage for packing of material so saved it and keep it for us.

buyer emailed us a photograph of mirror, which is larger than the box. we are also amazed by looking on it that how could large mirror come inside small box. is rubber mirror came in market ? 

unnamed.jpg

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply