Increase my selling limit

hi i have got a new selling ebay account which has 19 positive 100% feedbacks with more than 90 days of account age so i am planning to sell apple iphones imported as i am the direct vendor of it but ebay has set me a limit of 30,000/- per month which is useless & everyone knows how much an iphone costs hardly 2 iphone 4/4s i can sell per month & within hrs it gets sold out & i am done for the month i have also talked with the trust & safety department they told me to send a mail to inappeals@ebay.in & within 48 hrs my limits will be hiked or i can sell as much as i want (unlimited limits) but nothing happened so what to do i have called several times to the customer care but i am not getting any proper solution to selli don't know why ebay is sending us the money after almost 21-28 days in average once the product is getting sold but still a selling limit for what?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

1. You only have 1 item on sale at present
2. You have not received any feedback for the past 6 months----why
3. For the 10 items sold of aquarium pump not one buyer has given feedback-----why
4. For items sold before 6 months, Vodafone vouchers do not count as real items and more so the buyers also look suspious.

For a person who imports apple iphones and sells 5/- vodafone vouchers and 100/- aquarium pumps is surprising, ebay surely gets a wrong message here because ebay sets a selling limit for the type of items sold.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

so vodafone voucher selling is a crime & siphon pipe just for some quick feedback attempt is wrong & you only saw my 1 active listing as my phon the capacity i had as selling limits all got sold out for example item no.201260236319 may be this is also suspicious for since i can offer iphone 4s 32 gb at just 15k unlike other ebay sellers who are not direct vendors i guess right? guess u also got your reply

Message 3 of 3
latest reply