Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Wrong contact number of the buyer

I had submitted one Apple Macbookpro for selling on ebay. I recd the confirmation from ebay that the same has been sold. But the mobile number of the buyer (provided by ebay) is wrong. The buyer is not even replying from his available e-mail ID. The ...

Catagory for selling

please include or create a catagory 'colonial coins' under Indian coins for listing Dutch India, French India, and Danish India coins.

Fake Nigerian Buyers -- eBay's intervention needed

Can't eBay do something about these fake Nigerian buyers who are here just to cheat ? If they buy a seller's item, then the item disappears from the seller's list & he has to relist it again. Not only that, the seller has to bear the listing charges,...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INTL. SALE THROUGH EBAY

Do we require to fulfill export formalities on Intl. sale through ebay? Like in exports we have to submit the original invoice, Customs copy, air way bill copy and SDF forms to my banker where our intl. payments are credited. On submitting these form...

***Retiring the Old Sell Your Item Form***

Dear Sellers, We launched the new and improved Sell Your Item form in June 2006 and gradually moved sellers to this form. Today 70% of our sellers list items using the New Sell Your Item form. Our statistics show that the average seller completes a l...

embroidery designs for sale

hi friends i have larg collaction of embroidery designs if any buddy want to buy it please contact me at dobbjacqdesigns@yahoo.co.in or +919898085700 collaction ========== logos teddys animals alphabets flowers sarees designs dress designs chikan des...

No Payment received and I get a negative feedback

Hello, I have been recently facing a problem, people are buying my items and are not paying for the item. In due course they leave me with a negative feedback without paying for the item. I filed for a dispute and the only thing I got is my FVF and s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to include stitching charge in my listing

Dear Senior Members I sell embroidered Salwar suit dress material as you can see in my shop . I also want to include the facility of custom stitching at a price for buyers who want it. This is generally useful for international buyers who want the su...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling manager Pro Fraud by Ebay

I had downloaded selling manager pro when I received a cold call from ebay customer support to try to tool. The tool was advertised as a free tool for one month. Obviously since I have never been able to sell or buy anything, and rarely visit the web...

Feedback 2.0 WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABT THIS ??

I am waiting to hear from sellers abt this new system How is this gonna effect? "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the be...

Problem with Unpaid Item Process

A buyer had bid on my item and later said he did not want it. Since he was telling me that he bought the item by mistake, I filed a mutual cancellation offer and messaged him to accept the offer. In the dispute, he mentioned that he did not want the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.