Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Selling Domain Names via eBay

I would like to list a domain name for auction, but when I went to the appropriate category I found a lot of spammed entries trying to sell domain registration like "Register your own .NAME Domain Name - Just Rs 349/year ". Ideally one should sell do...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Kindly suggest me appropriate category to list vintage music records

I'm selling Vintage music records of bollywood movies and other msuic, now a days no any Indian music company is manufacturing music record in LP or EP format. These all are over 20 years old. There is no options to post music record in record catego...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to cancel sell

i m in trouble i want to cancel selling my mobile pls help me even when i put my mobile for sale, ebay cut 281 Rs. from my account. i could not see this charge before i put to sell

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wanted to work on Internt

We are looking for some people who are having knowledge of Internet Marketing ( For eg. affiliate program or others) or wanted to learn Internet Marketing that will use for an e-learning project. We'll provide training to the selected candidates from...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to list/relist a product

Hello, When I try to list/relist any product I get the below mentioned error. I send mail to Ebay customer care for help they reply by saying I have to send some documents to Australia which is not possible, since I stay in India. I have sent around ...

Why ebay is not ready to directly control of feedback abuse like old baazee

Negative feedback option is really very upsetting for sellers. I recently got a negative feedback from the buyer jitender2968. Though the item was received by him just next day after sending payment and exactly same as described as everyone can check...

Losing out customers. Help.

I have listed some old one rupee silver coins dating back around 1900 from India. I have received some queries from overseas buyers who are interested in buying my coins. But the problem is that even companies like Blue Dart refuse to deliver the coi...

Negative Feedback option should be locked!

Hello everyone, i have seen many threads about negative feedbacks and felt sorry from reading many seller's bittering experiences, now it is my turn..the same has happened to me too...i was holding 94 feedbacks - 100% positive till yesterday...then s...

URGENT: Need Parcel service for electronic goods.

Hello Guys, I am not able to get any reliable parcel service to deliver Computer Accessories like Web Cam, RAM, HDD, Mobile etc.. in India itself. I have tried with First flight and many others but all are saying NO to webcame, mobile, watches to del...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Camera Prices

Hi, Some items which I think lots of people need are not available in ebay.in like cameras between 1 and 2 MP. Many phones are available with those cameras, but you cannot buy such a camera seperately which is strange. After 200K resolution next avai...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i wish to sell handicrafts of Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)

Dear eBay, I wish to sell our famous Kullu Handicrafts thru eBay.I have my shop of handicrafts and i wush to sell them thru eBay.So please guide me how to do this.Our handicrafts include Ladies & Gents:- Shawls,Pattus,Mufflers,Caps,Glubs,Knee caps,Ja...

INDBAY.COM- BEST OF eBay India

at IndBay make your online shopping easier.IndBay is a weblog that gives u best deals,unique and cool products out of millions listed on eBay India If some listed item catches your eyes,which is worth posting or if u have a suggestion on indbay then ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor Holiday settings management in eBay need improment.

Dear eBay Team, I have been exploring the holiday setting for shop, since i am going for holiday for 2 weeks. Please note the draw backs of the system. This need improvements otherwise sellers will be affected by getting negative feedback because of ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Revised Criteria for Top Picks Promotion

Dear Users, The Top Picks Promotion has been pretty successful in driving impulsive buyers to purchase low value items available on the site. To increase the success of the Top Picks block, we would like to re-structure the criteria for items being p...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.