How to include stitching charge in my listing

nimishan
Community Member
Dear Senior Members
I sell embroidered Salwar suit dress material as you can see in my shop . I also want to include the facility of custom stitching at a price for buyers who want it. This is generally useful for international buyers who want the suits to be stitched .
But the problem is that I cannot include the price of stitching in my total price (it will increase the price for those who want only the material and can get it stitched themselves) and if I include in item description that "custom stitching for Rs 250" It goes against ebay policy of circumventing the fees.
Now please if anyone can help me by telling what should i do to include the option of stitching for a price in my listing, so that no rules of ebay is broken
Senior Members PLEASE HELP
NIMISHAN
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

runalaila_in1
Community Member
list a seperate listing in your shop of say rs. 200 or rs.500 and name it stitching kit or anything you like and include that link in all your regular listings , so that who want to go for stitching they can go to that listing and combine it with the fabric ... also note keep the stitching listing as good till cancelled , so that the link remains same for long long time ... regards
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

nimishan
Community Member
THanks a lot Runa you have solved a great problem of mine.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply