Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

buyer makes a fraud claim

really embarrassing.. i have sold a mobile worth 8700 to a buyer. he received the item and gave me positive feed back as " item as described " the very next day, he listed the same mobile over ebay using a different id. actually he did not have the i...

Why Sellers are opening their own Selling Websites leaving eBay.in?

Why Sellers are opening their own Selling Websites leaving eBay.in? Why Sellers are leaving eBay.in and searching for other country eBay sites? Why they are trying well to start their own selling sites? View 1 : Simple, eBay.in having nomad executive...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CoD Payment not received by Ebay for last 6 months

We have not received our cod payment which is pending since last 6 months. Almost 4 lakh rs of cod is held by ebay and every time we send them email they reply they will get back to us on this and i have been emailing them since several months. We ar...

Professional Courier Fraud, Cheaters,

sadly i too was scammed. I had bought a tablet, it was giving some problems so the seller agreed to replace or refund the tablet as i wished It was just a day old,all new with all plastics on. I dispatched it through professional courier on 29th apri...

master tips on selling

please help me...i don't get correct price from bidding for my items and if i list the items with fixed price no one purchases it. .what should i do?????????? please help..

I CANNOT FILE MY CASE IN COMMUNITY COURT

Dear All, whenever i try to file my case in community court for feedback removal the cc shows Feedback received My cases Open Case: 0 Additional cases which can be filed: 4 You do not have any recent negative feedback that you can appeal. WHILE I HAV...

Blocked By customs

What should be done if an item is blocked in customs? In tracking details it is mentioned REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Handed over to Customs What should be done? Its a tablet and its mentioned value is 90 USD. Wil custom duty imposed on it? How to p...

Seller's Meet in New Delhi on 31st March

Dear Sir, You have organised Seller's Meet in New Delhi on 31st March. Are these Meets are meant for Delhi Sellers only or for all India. If it is for Delhi Sellers only it's OK but if you wish to invite from all over, you must announce 20-25 days ah...

I have received unfair ratting for ebay's mistake!

hello one of my buyer bought item from me and when he didn't like the item he has gone for refund by talking to me on phone and i agreed to that also. he return the item and i have asked ebay to refund him the payment, refund got approved on 7th apri...

Courier for sending laptop

Hello I am new to ebay. I want to sell my used laptop on ebay but i am not able to find a reliable courier company through which i can send my laptop. Please suggest a courier which is good in handling electronics. Anil

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud Case

Hello all, This is a very complicated case that haven`t heppened to me yet.It is a type of FRAUD CASE and Plz help to solve this case or Suggestions welcomed. FRAUD CASE: We all know that NOKIA 6610i is the upgrade Version of NOKIA 6610. We can chang...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.