Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Listing an item on Ebay Shop

Hi, I have just opened an ebay shop. How do I list new items on the shop which are visible only in my shop and not in general ebay categories? I already have listings in ebay categories. And I know how to move them to my ebay shop. I am struggling in...

Still waiting for remmitance for paisapay COD september sales

any sellers who are still awaiting PP COD monies?? Pls contatct me as i am interested in initiating a suit before the consumer redressal forum. All proofs/details will be needed if u want to be added as petitioner. A couple of hundred of rupees will ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How prevent sales from spammers

Hi friends, I am experiencing a consecutive blocking on my sales because some bid on products which i am selling 100 times more than actual price of product. I have tracked their id's and found that they are mostly from Germany and try to ruin my sal...

Paisapay NEFT Delayed

Hi Now a days Paisa Pay NEFT very much delayed by DB Bank.we can't give any words to our supplier till the payment come to our bank account.before we received on thursday and mondays. atleast friday Morning or Tuesday Morning.But now days its making ...

UNFAIR TRATMENT TOWARDS SELLERS BY EBAY

As most of the sellers are aware there is a requirement for a seller to sell on DEAL OF THE DAY which is 25+ feedback and a DSR of 4.6+ but as we can see on todays Homepage Ebay is promoting a seller with only a feedback of 7.Now is this fair? I have...

odd listing prices

While looking at lego sets, i came across a seller selling items for £888.00. At first i thought this was a mistake but looking at the sellers other listings, there are many items at the exact same price. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

New Buyer! Non Paying Buyers! Fraud Buyers! SOLUTION......

New Buyer! Non Paying Buyers! Fraud Buyers! SOLUTION...... We all sellers are suffering now and then with a religion of Buyers who either 1) Bid and forget 2) Never Pay 3) Pay and claim "item not received" 4) Leave negative feedback 5) Just reply tha...

First Time Seller-POD Trouble

Hi All, I am Vamsi Krishna, i am kinda new to selling on ebay, unfortunately i have selected ebay to sell something and i am already in deep trouble, i have sold an laptop worth 11000 luckily the guy needed my laptop for parts as he broke a borrowed ...

unfair account limit enforce review by t n s without any solid reason

hi DEAR COMMUNITY sir i am a reputed seller on ebay running mobilesaccessory on last 18th nov. my account abilty to list new items was removed , i work hard to improve my performance and solve each complaint now on today 16th dec. , my a/c have only ...

Do you Accept? eBay Employees as Sellers or Buyers on eBay.

eBay Employees (directly or indirectly) as Sellers or Buyers on eBay. 1. Do you Accept? 2. Appreciate if you can highlight Pros (hope nothing) and Cons. 3. Did you ever thought you were effected due to such reason. Regards FYI: This is our first post...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sellers BEWARE, New Wave of Buyers has come in just to Claim Refunds

Sellers beware, looks like new wave of Buyers have come in or old buyers/sellers creating new ids and trying to exploit Sellers. They just buy to claim refund! May be the eBay guarantee (popularizing every where through ads banners) and may be throug...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

experienced sellers please help!!!!!!

i have sold a an item.....then buyer had filed a case of item not as described (according to customer care) which was not informed to me....and after 5 months i sold my blackberry.....then ebay deduct 754 rs and gave to the first buyer who has filed ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.