cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have received unfair ratting for ebay's mistake!

technogazet
Community Member
hello

one of my buyer bought item from me and when he didn't like the item he has gone for refund by talking to me on phone and i agreed to that also. he return the item and i have asked ebay to refund him the payment, refund got approved on 7th april and till 18th april he has not received the payment, and in between that time he has called up, customer support of ebay so many times, but never got a satisfactory answer, on frustration, he left negative feedback to me by saying that " I not yet received the payment reversal, it got approved in 07Apr. " by the buyer arunflashes. i have called up ebay customer support and asked them why it took time and why the payment has not bee credited the straight forward told me that they will not give me any ans on the update of the payment, pls ask the customer to give us a call, when customer has called up so many times but he didn't got any refund. now i asked the customer support that i have been given negative feedback for your mistake, then he told me to write back to trust and safety and i did that and they gave me ans like this "

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay's Trust and Safety Team. My name is
Jitender I appreciate the opportunity to assist you further with your
concern.

We understand your concern in this situation and have reviewed the
feedback comment in question. Unfortunately, we found that the
comment that was left does not meet the requirements for removal as
outlined in our feedback removal policy found at:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html

Please note that we may remove a negative Feedback only if the comment
or
the follow up comment is very clearly positive.
Unfortunately, in order for me to take action on your report, we will
need one of the following :

1. An email from the buyer indicating the feedback left was accidental
and he/she would like it removed.

2. The buyer may leave a positive Follow up and ask us to remove the
Feedback which we may do on the basis of the positive follow
up comment.

For security reasons we cannot open attachments sent to us.

As soon as we have received this information, I'll be able to further
investigate your situation.

I trust the information provided is useful. Do let us know, if you have
any questions.

Regards,

Jitender k
eBay Trust and Safety "

now tell me where i am wrong, i have asked customer to leave follow up comments, he said he will only leave once he get the payment, i hava asked ebay to remove this and he is saying ask customer to leave follow up feedback, so in this case i am the looser in between ebay and the customer, ebay has not refunded the amount and even not removing the feedback which customer gave, not to me. it's to ebay........ where shall i go! pls help me.!

I am in really strange position. if ebay is reading this pls help to get the refund to buyer and pls remove this feedbac which he has left.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Speak to your account manager, he or she can help you remove the negative feedback.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

write to incs@ebay.com
Message 3 of 3
latest reply