Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Pricing Changes on eBay India

Dear Community Members, Together with you we have been pursuing the goal of growing the online shopping business in India. To do this we have been investing continuously, along with our seller-members, to achieve the common objective of buyer delight...

Ebay -Losers

You guys removed my topic so that other sellers could be aware of your trading tricks that is just gr8 Loser what can you do when it is shown on facebook,mothushut,linkedln,twitter.LOSERS you guys are going on aggravating me even more you want to imp...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping of mobile in india

what is the preferred courier to ship high valued mobile phones. i asked blue dart today they said they would charge around 1800 for a mobile valued at 20,000. i know lots of people are selling mobiles and shipping using the low prices, please guide ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Excellent seller experience received from Ebay Customer Care----Just Great.

I had contacted ebay CC a few days back and my query was not resolved and my call was transferred to the TnS team where again the agent was not able to solve my issue to my satisfaction. In frustration I just hung up and resigned to fact that I will ...

Launching new Seller Standards for eBay.in sellers

Consistently delivering to great buyer experiences is a key driver towards business growth. At eBay, to ensure our sellers deliver to a great shopping experience, we continuously evaluate our sellers' performance on site. Performance of sellers on eB...

paisapay suspended my account without any reason.. Bewer seller..

Hi Indraneel, I want your urgent help !!!! Kindly Let me know the reason why my Paisapay account is suspended and why PaisaPay remittance is on hold??? I am a power seller with excellent track record. also Paisapay provide me ER facility last month. ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

insurance via post or courier?

hi all, i want to ship coins via Indian post or courier. I wanted to know if insuring the coins is safe? means i would be declaring them that they are coins. has anyone tried it? reason i am asking is that some coins may be high value coins hence i w...

online transfer

Hi I cant have a Paisapay account (my city doesn't support) suppose if I make online bank transfer & pay the seller & something goes wrong (product not working.. like that) if I want my money back would it be done by online bank transfer itself? Is i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online Workshop on Pricing Changes, 2nd June 4 to 6 PM

Dear Members, We have recently announced the upcoming pricing changes on eBay India site. We understand that our sellers may need to make changes to their current business plan to accommodate these new fee changes. So, we encourage you attend our sec...

EBAY CLAIM TEAM ARE HERE JUST TO TROUBLE THE SELLER NOTHING ELSE

i got a mail today from some claim adjuster Salim KINDLY READ THE MAIL FRORC003: eGuarantee Claim # <50104>- (KMM51062662V53121L0KM) From: eBay Customer Support Sent: 29-May-2011 12:43 Dear Mustafa, This is with regards to regards to Claim # 50104 fi...

What to do if a troublesome account manager is assigned

What can be done if a troublesome account manager is assigned to one's selling account. Most of the account managers can hardly solve problems they just keep calling at odd hours and telling about promotions which are there anyway on ebay. Is there a...

ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATED WITH EBAY

Hello! Since several months, we are absolutely frustrated with the way EBAY back office is working to resolve many simplest issues. We are really having the impression, a behind-the-scene concerted effort is going on to ruin the Ebay India. As a well...

Buyer protection – 100% Seller Protection – 0%

Ebay has become totally Buyer Protective and We seller have no ways to defend/protect ourselves. A buyer is protected (& these days misusing the following to his Fullest Content) - Give Us Negative - Give us Positive & still give us Low DSR. NOT give...

Interesting Unusual Sale Items on eBay !!!

In May 2006, the remains of U.S. Fort Montgomery, a stone fortification in upstate New York built in 1844, were put up for auction on eBay. The first auction ended on June 5, 2006, with a winning bid of $5,000,310. However, the sale was not completed...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

to sell a product made by me

Hey I made a product(a toy) and I wanna sell it in ebay how do i sell it, i dont know. i'm very new here. joined just now, and how do i ship it if anyone wants to buy it? I'd be greatful to those who suggest something. Thank u Ramya

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.