Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Slowness in Sell

Hello, As it used be have 50 - 60 item sell per day before 4 days, now it turns to only 2- 3 sell in a day !! Is there any issue with site ??

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone having problem with Fee for incomplete transaction?

Hello,Any other sellers facing this issue, when you get charged for incomplete transaction and when you open unpaid case buyer declines cancel transaction request and you will not get the ebay fee refund. Why seller bear this fees , seller should get...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller Protection Amount not received for Claim ID 277438

A buyer opened a claim after receiving personalised gift product mentioning he did not like the design. The buyer did not even mailed before despatching, The dupious buyer only replies in 2 days gap. The claim id 277438 was opened and I even got the ...

POWERSHIP----A ROYAL BENGAL OR A PAPER-TIGER?

'UNDER POWERSHIP PROG., EBAY'S 'POWERFUL' COURIER PARTNERS DELIVER 90% OF THE ITEMSWITHIN 3 DAYS. SELLERS GET THEIR MONEY ONCE THE ITEM IS DELIVERED'---not me, ebay india issaying so. a few things are surprising though!!! 1) that 3 days thingy---i kn...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Importing a phone

Hello, I'm planning on buying an iPhone from ebay.com because it's cheaper and my old phone is not acting up. Can someone please help me figure out customs, and tips and tricks etc? I think I will be spending 15000 INR on only the phone (excluding sh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help me

i need help to sell item these is error these is error in lastYou can not submit your listing due to the following problemsPlease read. Your response is required.As a precaution, we have limited the activity on your eBay account until we receive addi...

unable to use powership

dear sir,powership for my id was activated on 22nd june but since then.i am unable to use it because i have received no single packing materials from powership and also a technical problem is there that pending shipments never appers in powership uns...

tamper proof plastic courier bags

Hello All, If anybody is interested in purchasing tamper proof plastic courier bags then please contact me. 10"x12" Cost = Rs 5 per pc ; Min Order = 20 4.5"x10.5" Cost = Rs 2.85 per pc ; Min Order = 10 Please remember these are Tamper proof bags for ...

Beware sellers, Powership partner Bluedart charges for airfare but sends by surface transport

A parcel was picked up on 5th Sept from Nashik to Tirupur in TN and to just reach Tirupur it took 3 days that is 8th Sept and to deliver it to the buyer it took another 2 days and more over no updates were done on their website and because of which t...

BD-44044473174-aahm6823.jpg

Warranty

I have. Item to sell and i have clearly specified that ih has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years now a member messages me that he ll buy it if i also provide a 10 day seller testing warranty i wanna ask he gets manufacturer warranty paisapay protecti...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to List on Ebay due to Account Limitation

I am selling on ebay with ebay id 'boomboxindia'. While listing new items on ebay.com & ebay.in , i am getting warning message that i have crossed my 'Account Limit'. Last month i faced the same problem and eBay said they have increased my limit but ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.