unable to use powership

dear sir,
powership for my id was activated on 22nd june but since then.i am unable to use it because i have received no single packing materials from powership and also a technical problem is there that pending shipments never appers in powership unshipped without it how can i avail this service. i contacted many times powership c.c. through mail and by telephone but i think powership c.c. is very rude or careless and they never response seriously to my problem. i am unable to understand what to do now as i really need it.any suggestions.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

unable to use powership

wecare_in
Community Member

Dear pioneersounds,

Thank you for sharing your concern.To avail packaging material from powership request you to mark a mail on inlogistics@ebay.com our team will look into the matter and will provide with the resolution.

Hope this piece of information would be useful to you!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

unable to use powership

thnx for your kind reply sir.one more problem is there.after activation of powership all pendig shipments should be reflected in powership unshipped tab.but it never shows in that tab.i contacted many times to ps cc. but every time they tell we will forward your issue to concerned team n it will be sorted out very soon.but i regret 3 months paased n that day never came.although my available lsp dtdc is working fully at my location.if you can help for the same ill be greatful to you.thnx.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply