cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware sellers, Powership partner Bluedart charges for airfare but sends by surface transport

A parcel was picked up on 5th Sept from Nashik to Tirupur in TN and to just reach Tirupur it took 3 days that is 8th Sept and to deliver it to the buyer it took another 2 days and more over no updates were done on their website and because of which the buyer has given me a neutral feedback, now what is my fault in this matter. See the image below.

BD-44044473174-aahm6823.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Beware sellers, Powership partner Bluedart charges for airfare but sends by surface transport

Hi if the neutral feedback is related to powership then you can immediately contact ebay customer support by chat option and you can tell them the problem, they will remove the neutral feedback

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Technically it is a Air shipment.

Air is meant only for the Part segment where direct flight is available.

You live in Nashik.no airport.  Air is used for Mumbai to Bangalore.

Bangalore to Tirupur -there is no Air so by truck only via Erode or so.

If I ship from chennai to Mumbai/delhi/kolkata etc , by air it will go next day.

Say to Pune /Jaipur / Ludhiana /Vadodara/Nashik etc , it will go 2nd or 3rd day by ground or other means after landing by air to the Nearest Big airport.Woman Wink

Message 3 of 3
latest reply