WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

havenindia
Community Member
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable.

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST.

Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

nanisuddu
Community Member
Bad thing is i saw this reviews today:(
I have ordered a product which suppose to delvier to Bangalore... when i track the status in ARAMEX site surprisingly that was delivered:( but not to my address, status shows its has been delivered on 27 Oct 2012 to Baroda adress?? instead i stay in Bangalore.. what non-sense is this.. why Ebay is not taking any action with such kind of service providers???
Message 61 of 95
latest reply

Dear Sudarshan,

I deeply regret for the inconvenience caused and would like to thank you for sharing your concern here. Rest assured, we will get this checked with ARAMEX and update you.
Message 62 of 95
latest reply

nazgulsuhas
Community Member
Seriously guys, ARAMEX is one of the worst courier companies operating in India as far as I know...their call center number 33003300 will always be busy and even if they pick some impatient girl would receive without knowing anything and also without giving any relevant ingo. Its been more than 8 days and still I haven't received my item...E-BAY, please stop using this courier company, there are many others which deliver within a day...A sincere request from a concerned user !!!
Message 63 of 95
latest reply

X-( Yeah....aramex is very slow and its tracking system is very useless...even when i stay in the heart of my city still its tracking system says beyond delivery area...another order shipped via DTDC reached 2 days ago but aramex...no news yet
Message 64 of 95
latest reply

iamsonusingh
Community Member
DONT USE ARAMEX COURIER PLEASE. ITS FRUSTRATING I ORDERED AN TABLET IT WAS SHIPPED ON 21/11/12 BUT NOT DELIVERED AND THESE CHEATER SHOWING IT DELIVERED TODAY ON 28/11/12. IT HURTS ALL THE SELLER AND ME.
Message 65 of 95
latest reply

Absolutely disgusting service from ARAMEX. I bought item form ebay on 27-Nov. Delivery was supposed to be on 3rd-Dec and its 7 days. Yet to be delivered. I have called up destination phone number almost 30 times but everytime they say it will be delivered today.
BIG cheaters ARAMEX!!!!!
And don't know why ebay still allows to send through ARAMEX even after so much of bad feedback.
Message 66 of 95
latest reply

eliteateam2012
Community Member
Aramex agent at Kammanahalli, Bangalore are playing fraud with Aramex, they wrote the weight of the parcel, but before writing down the amount, they removed the customer copy and wrote the charge leaving no print on the other copies.A case of fence eating the crop.
Message 67 of 95
latest reply

eliteateam2012
Community Member
Aramex agent at Kammanahalli, Bangalore are playing fraud with Aramex, they wrote the weight of the parcel, but before writing down the amount, they removed the customer copy and wrote the charge leaving no print on the other copies.A case of fence eating the crop,could be lesser rate from aramex and more charge for customer, seems system itself is corrupted.....
Message 68 of 95
latest reply

harshitmodhia
Community Member
product has been shipped before 7 days through blue dart and in status it shows on hold with LP... still not received product... not good courier service ...ebay should improve the same...
Message 69 of 95
latest reply

prerna06511
Community Member
ARAMEX is really bad!!!!Too slow, bad tracking and the same old problem of Out for Delivery - Beyond Delivery Area.
Please ebay dont use ARAMEX courier service.
Its BEYOND DELIVERY for Sector V, salt lake, Kolkata!!!!!!!!
:^O
Message 70 of 95
latest reply