Bluedart Courier Worst Service Provider

My courier was ready to pickup since 2 days. But I called two times blue dart customer care number, three ticket number generated. Today is last date of shipment. Please remove bluedart from service provider. They have very poor service in Rajkot.

I have found numerous complaint about bluedart. I suggest you take strict action against them in order to save your powership programme

Regards

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

abdshop
Community Member

Truly

Same situation here and funny part is that Even indiapost is fast then blue dart.

and Ebay.in can not remove Blue dart from power ship program

@jadibutinet wrote:

My courier was ready to pickup since 2 days. But I called two times blue dart customer care number, three ticket number generated. Today is last date of shipment. Please remove bluedart from service provider. They have very poor service in Rajkot.

I have found numerous complaint about bluedart. I suggest you take strict action against them in order to save your powership programme

Regards

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

A pretty good site to track your shipment (be it any service provider)

http://courier-tracking.org

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I thing all seller should stop shipping with blue dart and use a waring on there product page stating No order will be shipped if ebay.in focre us to send with bluedart

Message 4 of 4
latest reply