Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

3 important queries in powership

1 Incase of cash on delivery , will the courier person know that he is supposed to collect cash during dispatch to the buyer.2 a token is assigned for me with bluedart courier service for an order , after that immediately am getting 3 more orders. bu...

Paisapay KYC - Submit Documents Again ??

Hi:-) I changed my Bank account Details on paisapay on 21/06/08 . I only changed Bank name from ICICI Bank to HDFC Bank and account no. after a few hours I Received following message from ebay - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Dear sh...

• 28 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Dont sale to NIGERIA

The following scam targets eBay sellers, who may be tricked into shipping goods to Lagos, Nigeria without any payment. First the criminal contacts the seller (usually via a new eBay account, often registered in Singapore) and offers a high price for ...

International selling in ebay

Hi, Do we required any document to sell indian products outside India. Can i list my products in ebay.com and sell my products in dollars instead of INR. Please clarify. Thanks,

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud on ebay disclosed

One of the seller disclosed a big fraud on ebay.in and as he posted on sicsussion board his all post are removed from ebay.All seller check your remittence on ebay they are issuing refund for closed claims.The whole system works in this way first a b...

SERIOUS ISSUE HAMPERING MERCHANT'S RIGHTS

I am facing this problem for the first time and since 10-15 days.ALL MY GTC LISTINGS ARE GETTING ENDED AUTOMATICALLY, WHEN I TRY TO RELIST THOSE PRODUCTS ITS SAYING 'It looks like you've reached the number of items and amount you can list. You can li...

ebay seller protection is waste.

I sold an Item the buyer claims that the item is broken, so ebay asked the buyer to reship the item and approved for refund. The buyer is a BIG CHEAT. he has sent me an EMPTY BOX!! This is totally unacceptable behaviour. Ask him to at least send back...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable. I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered. Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA custo...

• 94 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bluedart Courier Worst Service Provider

My courier was ready to pickup since 2 days. But I called two times blue dart customer care number, three ticket number generated. Today is last date of shipment. Please remove bluedart from service provider. They have very poor service in Rajkot.I h...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.