WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

havenindia
Community Member
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable.

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST.

Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

navi13c
Community Member
Seller's please don't use Aramex to ship the Products. They will spoil your business.

Aramex the worst courier service.
Message 71 of 95
latest reply

luckymeansluck
Community Member
same experience here
Message 72 of 95
latest reply

vkt181
Community Member
Dear All ebay sellers, Please never use aramex. India post is better than this worst courier company. This should be banned in India. They are big frauds.
Message 73 of 95
latest reply

smpknduri
Community Member
Aramex is the worst courier service in India( I dont about it's world services). My parcel got to chennai airport on saturday night but they have picked it yet(now it is monday night) and it is over night service. I hate to admit that it would be better if they cahnge their service name to FORT NIGHT service from OVERNIGHT service. I hate it so much. To worsen things I've ordered it for my girlfriend and I getting from her too..for her it was my fault that she didn't get the item till now 😞 . I hope atleast they will make find some time to deliver the item 😐
Message 74 of 95
latest reply

sawandjsawan
Community Member
Aramax is the worst courier service... sellers i please request you to not use aramax.. my shipment has arrived 2 days back in bangalore but still no sign of it.. i called the customer care so many times the keep delaying next day.. this is totally bull shit.. please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC .. at least they are descent to send the shipment on time.. THE WORST COURIER SERVICE EVER.. HANDS DOWN..
Message 75 of 95
latest reply

antben738
Community Member
Personally, I've never had a problem with Aramex. I've been shipped products through them twice. Both reached me in 2 days.

Today, they even called to ask if today was a working day at my office (address given for delivery). I told them it was not but that they could deliver it to the security person. He asked me if it was okay because the parcel was a high-value one (ordered a mobile phone). I thought it was damn nice of them to call. 🙂

Sorry about your problems with them, though.
Message 76 of 95
latest reply

prashi222
Community Member
ARAMEX is one of the most dis-organized, rude and careless customer care who has knowledge of their own company or their branches. I bought a product on 13th of April from ebay, though the seller had dispatched the product on 16th the status in ebay was "To be shipped", got a waybill number from the seller which never pulled any data till 21st April. On 21st status was that product reached Delhi from Kanpur and that's it there was nothing till 24th, my multiple calls to the courier team 080 33003300 left me at BOILING POINT as none of the Aramex guys knew where the product is and when would it reach Bangalore. Today 25th status us "OUT TO DELIVERY" since 8am but I haven't received any call from Aramex guys, called their call centre and they repeat the same status like parrots. These guys are very RUDE and lack customer care skill. I bought a product from ebay on 17th which was sent through BlueDart and reached me on 19th as promised. Not sure why ebay is still sending the purchased items from courier companies like Aramex even after so many complaints in discussion board? In my opinion they should be black listed and never used for any services.

Am still sitting in a hope that by today I would receive this product.
Message 77 of 95
latest reply

samratchakraborty
Community Member
REALLY THE WORST COURIER SERVICE EVER IS THE ARAMEX........I HAVE ORDERED A PRODUCT VIA EBAY ON 10 OF JUNE.....THE ARAMEX WEBSITES IS SHOWING OUT FOR DELIVERY ON 16TH JUNE.......TODAY IS 19TH.......STILL NO SIGN OF MY PARCEL.....WHEN I CALL THE COSTUMER CARE....THEY TELLING ME ALL KIND OF NONSENSE EXCUSE....THE VEHICLE IS DOWN...THE COURIER BOY FINDS PROBLEM IN FINDING THE ADDRESS.....WHERE AS DTDC FINDS THE ADDRESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.......I AM VERY UN HAPPY..........:-(
Message 78 of 95
latest reply

vinay.vanam583
Community Member
Aramex service is worst..My parcel already reached to my city Hyderabad but it hasn't delivered to me.It has been two days i'm getting OnHold status after reaching my city.I have ordered lot of items all the items got delivered to me within 3 days with other courier services. Aramex is worst...Don't use it....
Message 79 of 95
latest reply

rajkumarjunnuri788
Community Member
Aramex in pune also worst.Delivery Boy is not ready to come home for ebay delivery,he simply called and told come and collect the parcel and he is in some where around tea shop.We said keep the parcel in branch only we'll come and collect, he said that it came for delivery so he cannot keep it over there and not even ready to come home for delivery.Worst service.
Message 80 of 95
latest reply