cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

havenindia
Community Member
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable.

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST.

Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

Re: WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

I AM HAVING VERY WROST RESPOSE FROM ARAMEX. IT IS SHOWING ON HOLD WITH LP STATUS. CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE DONT BOTHER AND DONT CARE AT ALL.. I WILL NOT TURN AGAIN ON EBAY AT ALL. 

CAN ANY ONE PLEASE HELP HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE . MY TRACKING NUMBER  WITH ARAMEX IS 40834493906

Message 91 of 95
latest reply

Niether iuse for Bangalore or any part of India..

Huge loss for me at personal level missed m first wedding anversary gift due to them and still following up like a an animal to them to resolve the issue.

Will post the complete incident very soon

Message 92 of 95
latest reply

Very poor service of Aramex courier in Ratnagiri Maharashtra. Will never purchase from Ebay due to this courier  negative response.

Parcel dispatch from mumbai on 17 th suppose to reach next day on 18th but it came on 20th. Than also not delivered me returned back on 21 st by this courier.

@havenindia wrote:

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

Message 93 of 95
latest reply

subhas_das
Community Member

Very very bad experience with online shopping at ebay india.

Same issue like others of delaying the shipment at Kolkata. I have ordered it on 8th March. Now it is 15th March, and its showing current location at Chennai!!

I can't understand that how a shipment comes to Kolkata from Delhi via Chennai! Is that the shortest route or just time pass??

Never buy from ebay as they don't understand the customers need. I just read previous threads and found that so many people have faced problem before with Aramex. But look, ebay does nothing. They are using the same useless Aramex!

Please change the courier partner ebay! Otherwise you will loose lots of customers.

Service like hell...

Message 94 of 95
latest reply

redkin7
Community Member

ITS TRUE

COZ IT SHOWS DELIVERED THOUGH I DIN RECIEVE IT............

REALLY STUPID 

N THEIR PHONE NO. 2221796 IS ALWAYS BUSY OR THEY NEVER CONTACT.........

@havenindia wrote:

Message 95 of 95
latest reply