WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

havenindia
Community Member
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable.

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST.

Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

AARAM(EX) aisa hi kaam karti hai.
AARAM se parcel deliver karte hai, koi jaldi nahi hai.
Message 2 of 95
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Aramex GOA is troublesome. Even we have faced issues.

TechiE

TechiE
Message 3 of 95
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Ya, I had the same experiance with ARAMAX a few months ago, My Goa parcels were not delivered and after repeatedly contacting ccare foir 2 weeks , I got them delivered
ARAMAX is bad
Message 4 of 95
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
Goa/Orrisa/WB/J&K are trouble areas for me from my experience.
Message 5 of 95
latest reply

havenindia
Community Member
I found the Goa office today in Mercer village (big sign, small shop). 3KG of NH17 outside Panjim.
They had no answers as to why they never called me in 11 days - when my phone number was clearly there on parcels.
They said my area was a NO Service area...they cover Mapusa and Calangute, but not the road linking the two...My road!!!

They told me they were just about to send the parcels back to Delhi..easier to call me surely?

There is nothing wrong with India Speed Post guys...I use it every day and have had very few problems within India or shipping International.

Lets campaign for eBay to get us discounts and pick up from India Post. eBay International sites have link ups with the national post office, why cant we?
Message 6 of 95
latest reply

havenindia
Community Member
Anyone with Good and bad experiences from Couriers..Please write a review and post it on.

It may help and stop some good sellers from receiving Negative Feedback when its really not their fault.

GOA has many big couriers now...Fed Ex, Blaze Flash, First Flight, DTDC (often prefer u to collect!), DHL.

Please add reviews for your state and help sellers choose the right courier for the buyers area....cheers
Message 7 of 95
latest reply

Hi havenindia,

I use India Post only for both national and International shipments. For national I use Speed Post and for Internationl shipments I use Registered Airmail. It is cheapest of all and with very few (1%) delivery issues.

I don't think India Post will ever agree for a pick-up service.

Regards,

Message 8 of 95
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Zaman,

I tried registered post for remote locations. Result was lost shipments...

For international how can we trust them?

TechiE

TechiE
Message 9 of 95
latest reply

Hi all 🙂

On-Dot couriers & cargo Ltd. is not different from this one.

there is too much delayed service in the areas Banglore,Ahmedabad, Jamnagar Kolkata.

a recent incident is of Banglore. i dispatched a parcel on 07/06/2008 but till next 20 (Twenty days ) the parcel was not delivered to the person.

the persons from On-Dot doesn't even think of responding to messages or complaints.

S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y

joge
Message 10 of 95
latest reply