WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

havenindia
Community Member
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable.

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST.

Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

Re: WARNING - DO NOT USE bluedart courier

best_deal_4all
Community Member
Aramex is worse in Kolkata also.. they did not find my address where all other courier person finds and delivers without any problem..

they dnt even call u if they dn find your address. I have no clue Why Ebay system is using Aramex not Fedex and bluedart.

If this Goes on i will not buy anything from ebay from now on..
Message 81 of 95
latest reply

Actually, in their name "H" is silent.

And Aramex people always justified the same whenever we tried contacting them over phone, email or met in person.

Just of example, Our last Powership orders were picked by them in 07 days after markup after numerous reminders. The excuse made at last that people were sick for seven days.

Now, our pickups are pending since last 02 days and today when we contacted Powership team in this regard then they have been updated by Aramex that the seller refused the pickup when no body from Aramex even called or visited us in this regard.

The orders picked by them are also awaiting delivery to the buyers with excuse "remote delivery area" when buyer's addresses are in prime locations of main cities only.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 82 of 95
latest reply

al171al
Community Member

YES I AGREE WITH YOU ... I LOST MY WATCH WHEN I SENT THROUGH ARAMEX COURIER ... USE SOME OTHER DONT USE ARAMEX ...

Message 83 of 95
latest reply

Hi all great comments
Can any1 please provide me with the Delhi contact details

Also if the parcel is a priority marked parcel do they ship it to the door?

Any help is appreciated greatly
Message 84 of 95
latest reply

Same with me... For goa one of the best is FEDEX...... Ebay please leave the partnership with them....
Message 85 of 95
latest reply

For all COD below Rs 5000 and for West Bengal ,Ebay uses Aramex.

I know the person who picks up usually and the Supervisor who allots also. Maximum next day if Aramex somehow does not pick up, I will go to their office (2Km)and hand over by 7.30pm. It will ship promptly that night. There is no way I will leave any powership parcel unshipped beyond next day after marking RTS.

Bluedart Powership-their office next door- I go & give twice a day 1.30 pm & 6 pm.

Fedex- Code or No code- Rain or Shine-Daily 6.30pm - Fedex will show up at my door. Worst case situation- I go to Fedex (2Km) at 7.45 pm & deliver for that night shipping.

DTDC  powership initially was delayed. Now max next day pick up.Man Very Happy

Fedex is best .Bluedart Ok. Aramex & DTDC chalega-we have to live them all!Smiley Happy

Message 86 of 95
latest reply

How corrupted a global Indian company can be?

Look no further than eBay.in.

It seems eBay India is run by it's delivery company called Aramex.

Aramex decides which package to deliver, which package to delay for weeks or even which package not to deliver.

Their lies and blames had make many buyers angry towards ebay india.

I think it's time for top level eBay India officers and executives to look deep in to these problems with aramex before aramex can destroy their reputation and business.

aramex has already destroyed relations between many sellers and buyers.

Message 87 of 95
latest reply

Not only Goa,  in B'lore as well

Message 88 of 95
latest reply

Ebay is good site for online purchase but when they ship
Courier through aramex it is extremely bad experience ever had faced. Aramex website mentioned ahmedabad office address which is wrong. It is closed and moved to new location. Even contact no is not right. Tracking says outfordelivery since 4 days but nothing delivered. I think ebay should give option to choose courier service to avoid such stupid service.
Message 89 of 95
latest reply

blue dart is showing status for on hold with LP and to contact customer service.they are not picking up.dont use bluedart again.

waybill no.69115058250

Message 90 of 95
latest reply