Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Product not good

I have purchased the below head set and its not wrking only very bad product plz help me to get it replace or refund my amy seller has shipped item "JBL T-100A In Ear Headphone with Mic Black (OPEN BOX)" on 13-Feb-17. Your product is on the way!Regar...

past payment due

Past payment due. Someone tell me about eBay ..that we can sell anything on eBay at free of cost..... In August KLG hotel Chandigarh sector 43 a session will held they tell we about eBay....so i post add on eBay i dont know how payment of 1162 has co...

*** sells fake memory cards

I got a Samsung 64 gb memory card for.my phone and this card turned out to be fake.On noticing I found that it was a cover of 32gb memory card.Even the barcode was for 32 gb.I lost all my valuable data including.my photographs videos and all importan...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dummy/Fake 32 GB class 10 memory card recieved

Hello, I had order a Samsung 32 GB memory card class 10 in eBAY. But I received a plastic dummy memory card. I am not able to contact the seller as his phone number is not workng and also no response through email. EBAY is not verifying the sellers a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud co. H ebay

Maine ebay.in se Samsung EVO 32 GB MicroSD MicroSDHC Class 10 Memory Card 48MB/s + 5 YR Warranty(172510425752) khrida h jo 10feb2017 ko delivery huaa h.. Jo k jisi bhi mobile me or computer me kaam nahi karta h. Or return ke liye b koi respons nahi d...

slow to ship

hi,i m from imphal. i purchase a free to air set top box on 02/02/17 but i have not receive 11/02/17. so pliz give me your delivery date.

Poor service of eBay India CS

ebay customer support one of the most pathectic customer support I would have dealed in my life. I am facing remittance issue and had asked MR Amar a ebay CSR to put my future remittance on Hold and he assured me that it will be done 120%. It was nev...

wrongly rejected my refund claim

dear friends, in one of the product i did not receive the product in time. i demanded refund from ebay. Ebay has started inquiry, in response to enquiry seller has produced fake pod(proof of delivery), which shows that i have received the product. bu...

• 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Fake Fake Fake

Fake Shoes seold as Nike Air Max. Just look at my order hisotry & details You will understand have clearly informed the sellers that these shoes were fake within the timeline. There is a mail communication available with ebay on the same. However sin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rubbish services by eBay

The ebay is completely bul**bleep** I've placed an order on 1st of feb 2017, they said the item will be shipped within next 7 days and will b delivered to me in 9 day. but the seller doesn't give a damn and i paid almost 18k now they says the the nee...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful