cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Want to contact ebay.in trust & safety team managaer

According to me, ebay.in customer care working like a govt organization.. My ebay selling account is restricted, due to some bug in there application, Somebody left negative feedback without paying for the items.. No body should be able to leave feedback without paying.. How a person can say that item was not as described, though he dint pay for it and he dint get it.. Due to these negative feedbacks my ebay selling account was restricted.. i contacted to ebay.com , they removed all 6 negative feedback left by him.. Then i contacted to ebay.in to reinstate my selling account.. I sent mail to inapeals , i called to trust and safety team, i contated to them through chat.. many number of times in last 2 months.. These people are saying that our other team will resolve this issue and we cant call them, we have accelrated this issue from our side and you will get reply in 48 hrs.. many days weeks gone.. i have not got any reply.. i called them again and again, and they are saying the same thing again.. I cant understand that what they are doing.. I am ebay power seller, and having 100% positive feedback.. I got top rated seller title also recently.. But i cant sale on ebay !!! They dont listen, what customer is saying.. Still i am waiting for reply to my mail.. They should not take weeks or months to reply.. I want to contact ebay.in customer care manager or trust & safety team manager.. If some body have there contact info, please provide.. thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

is that trust and safty website?
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

because im going to buy something from this website.so help me out
Message 3 of 3
latest reply