wrongly rejected my refund claim

mihirfca
Community Member
dear friends,
in one of the product i did not receive the product in time. i demanded refund from ebay. Ebay has started inquiry, in response to enquiry seller has produced fake pod(proof of delivery), which shows that i have received the product. but actually i have not received the product. i have all the proofs that i have not received the product like email from seller that product lied with him. courier agency's contact to verify that product was not delivered by given airway bill no., sign differment in pod etc. etc. but ebay has not taken due care in investigation and just on the basis of fake pod, he has rejected my claim. now i am repeatedly applealing against the rejection of refund claim, they are not answering me. I got rid of this type of ebay behaviour. i think they are doing this with everybody. so i need help that what can we do in the instant case
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

spl_ind
Community Member
@mihirfca

I feel sorry about the bad experience you had with eBay. I want to share something which I recently read on eBay USA. I would request all eBay members to read this page. Its all about how eBay and PayPal work with law enforcement agencies around the world to apprehend and prosecute fraudsters.

http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/law_case_study.html
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

rakhistar
Community Member
why your feedback is PRIVATE anythink special about your feedbacks ???Feedback given to others or feedbacks you received
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

In my case seller sent significantly older product then described in listing, later started blaming me that i have changed his new product with older and he will not accept return because i changed product.I did not risked sending back item to person who already cheated me.
No one cared here seller got his payment after end of paisapay circle leaving me with older item.
Next time i will think twice before placing any order here.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I agree that all sellers are not saints, in a similar manner not all buyers are saints too.

1).A buyer has sent me his old product for warranty replacement and claims that he has sent the correct one but I have changed it because I do not want to honor the replacement warranty and is threatening to give Negative Feedback if I do not give him a new product.

2).Buyer has received the product sent to him but refuses to acknowledge that he has received the product and wants refund. Paisapay gives us 5 days to submit POD and courier company says wait to 15 days. We lose money.

Now tell me what to do ???

*************************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

That is worst for buyers well here with me
Seller-kcn.1991 http://myworld.ebay.in/kcn.1991
Item No-280361246158
Transaction/payment date date 22/06/09
Seller sold XFX7900GS 256MB DDR3 card by describing he purchased four months ago and item with whole three years of warranty remaining.
He did not sent any invoice showing original proof of purchase with item.When i received item in actual it is dated 11/2006 on box as well as on card itself.
I verified SN from Rashi peripherals India they said sir your card was originally purchased in year 2006 and has only six months of warranty left provided you have invoice for same,further manufacturing of card stopped in year 2006 how could anyone buy brand new in year 2009.Strange thing seller still claims he purchased card four months ago withing giving any proof.
Now God knows who is saint or thief here.
Well i tried to convince paisapay but all in vain.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I bought an old 1000 rupee note (Item ID #200784341825) from ebay india from the seller harshdas2012. He showed a very good condition note on the display picture and send me damaged note in pathetic condition. I contacted the seller but he refused to give replacement or refund.
I contacted ebay GUARANTEE CLAIM mrkuttoosan
mrkuttoosan
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I am a power seller. I bought an old 1000 rupee note (Item ID #200784341825) from ebay india from the seller harshdas2012. He showed a very good condition note on the display picture and send me damaged note in pathetic condition. I contacted the seller but he refused to give replacement or refund.
I contacted ebay GUARANTEE CLAIM and filed a case on 17th july. They said that they will contact me wihin 7 days and claim will be approved within 20 days.
But unfortunately what had happened was I received their call only on the 20th day (7th August) from Mr.Balwant(claims team) and he heard the complaint and promised me to get back to me after he contacts the seller. But nothing happened. On that dat evening I received a message from him stating that my claim is denied

Hello VIPIN,

The claim filed by you against your paisa pay id-31626837178 for Seller Id #harshdas2012 Item ID #200784341825 item Title [1000 rupee note ]

We would like to inform you that the claim filed by you under eBay Guarantee* for Claim Number#106021 has been denied as you have already recieved the item as well as the item is as per the description claim closed.

We request you to get in touch with your seller and resolve the matter amicably.

Regards,
Balwant
Claims Team

[THREAD ID:1-1XCTLN8]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 8/7/2012 01:17:36 PM

Without hearing a complaint, he is much busy in closing the case. I dont know on what basis he closed that case. The seller himself admits that he send a different note. I have his mail in my ebay inbox. Without checking all these evidences, he closed the case.
SHAME ON YOU MAN... PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL RUIN THE NAME OF EBAY... mrkuttoosan
mrkuttoosan
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

my paisapay id 44131058752. i bought this item and its not working as per description, but seller is not accepting and telling stories that- it wont work like this and it wont work like that. If i buy it from any other shopping site, i will return easily if im not satisfied. But ebay didnt accepted my return claim. I was really hurted with your reply. It was a worst experience from ebay and not expected from reputed company like you. Please accept my return and refund my money. Your seller is very bad and rude. He is not accepting anything i said. So, I request you people, please accept my return and refund my money. (Please act like Amazon,Snapdeal,Flipkart. They will trust customers instead of sellers). Please dont trust seller in this case. He is telling stories and not accepting my return and refund money. And dont lose customers by accepting bad sellers terms. This item is under manufacture warranty. But service center is only in delhi( for whole india). This is a fake product and not working as per description. He gave fake description. Sorry for this long email. but i dont have any choice except to return this item. Please accept my return and refund my money
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

johhma4
Community Member
My problem is that after puchasing the product i received a confermation mail on my register email but after 4 days i have receive an email which is about rejecting the product and refund to my payment, so i want the same product which i had order. What is the procedure?
Message 10 of 10
latest reply