Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Designing

my world i always like to do designing in a different ways n have to prove myself what i m , so todays design is baroque dress design on fabric

Dusshera promotion gifts not received

I had send a complaint email to member@ebay.com 8 days ago and then again to ebay@ebay.in 5 days ago. However, I have not received any response despite several follow up emails. I am attaching the details here and hope that I will not only get a resp...

registerd office in india

DEAR SIR NOWHERE ON UR SITE I FOUND ANY ADDRESS OF UR OFFICE IN INDIA AND NO LINK PROVIDED TO CONTACT U PEOPLE ,IF ANY TROUBLE WHY NOT ANY CONTACT NUMBER ,ALL OF U APPEAR BEHIND A WAAL ,WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE U WHY IS THAT SO DO U THINK WITH THIS U CAN...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding gift promotions......

i am a member since 2011 bought nearly 15 items from ebay. In that i bought 3 items by gift promotions till now not yet received it.... The paisapay ids are 220842518005, 170905113262 and the other item was during 2012 diwali...... Till now 3 to 4 mo...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Footwear Missing from GlobalEasyBuy.

Hey Ebay, the GEB categories have under gone some layout changes I see. While most of these are good, it seems like you guys forgot to add the shoes category to clothing and shoes. Will you be adding it in the future? A reply would be nice. Regards.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DTDC Couriers refuse to deliver the parcel

Good-day Sir, I regret to inform you that the item I had ordered from ebay (PaisaPay ID 33000351661) from your seller:valueshopglobal is yet to reach me. The DTDC Couriers refuse to deliver the parcel to my house citing the reason that it is not thei...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Make it easier to confirm buyer reciept

Can ebay pls do something about making confirming receipt of any item easy??? Like a reminder or prompt when a buyer logs in ?? buyers usually don't confirm payment through MyEbay even though they say in the messages that they have received the item,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

free shipping lure

Many time while searching on ebay.in i opted for freeshipping in search result i find many sellers are showing their product with freeshipping but actually when i m going to final the payment at that time i could see the shipping charge. Its like a c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful