Make it easier to confirm buyer reciept

zyb91
Community Member
Can ebay pls do something about making confirming receipt of any item easy??? Like a reminder or prompt when a buyer logs in ?? buyers usually don't confirm payment through MyEbay even though they say in the messages that they have received the item, i think many sellers have this problem..
Thanks
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Make it easier to confirm buyer reciept

I agree with the poster. Since average sellers sale proceeding remittance is based on buyer confirmation ,otherwise automatic 8+5 days delay (till buyer does not make a claim "item not received or not as described ")
This bites the seller selling high value product.(say rs 10k to 15K) I have a case in which a buyer ,who received next day shipment & product in hand with in 72 hours of payment,still not confirming delivery. Though he has left fast shipment -positive comments.when I call him on phone-says he is busy or not infront of system or outside!!
Ebay should make it easy & compulsory for buyers to confirm delivery.or Courier integrated acknoweledgement system.
sellers only suffer. If low value product ok...14 day automatic remittance cycle is ok.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply