cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a Seller and with 12% of Margin on Electronics Good

anishnath
Community Member
I'm a Seller and with 12% of Margin on Electronics Good, so it's worth GOING to the ebay or not, do let me know, I know there is Listing fees, Final value fee and finally Paypay fees that will eat approx 10.33% as Commission, so rest 2% will be used for Promoting and SHIpping that doesn't fit good in this Scenario.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

hella, well i think you should talk to your stockist for a bigger share, manage 20% out of it and everything will be fine in here.

thanx and regards
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

10 to 15% margin product sellers can not survive on ebay for too long.One buyer who claims "not received/not as described" will ruin your margin earned so far and eat your capital.
Ebay is good market place for selling low value propreitory products with a high margin.
selling popular high value products sold in shops with a tight margin is difficult in ebay with 7 to 12% share of profits going to ebay+courier.
But Reach of Ebay.in to reach crores of population in India is indeed very true.
You can sit in your home sofa in your underwear and can sell lalkhs of rupees worth sales !!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply