Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Share your experience with eBay PowerShip Program

Hello, I applied for the enrollment into the Powership program more than a month ago and would like to share my experience with the eBay Administration. After I filled up the online application and accepted the Terms and Conditions of the program I w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint regarding faulty antivirus.

I purchased N360 antivirus from ebay.in. installed & activated successfully but soon after activation it started showing error state. concern website(n360.in)found closed and lastly i am feeling cheated. May I ask you to take return the product and r...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Qulality of Product

I purchased a soft teddy bear but you send me tough as stone teddy bear. I have not got the teddy bear which I have seen in the picture while buying. I will never buy anything from u. And also told my friend never to buy anything from ebay. Because i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help me

I have a problem with a bidding. I bid once an item with amount of Rs.6200 and when other people bid that item it increase the amount of my bid automatically ? How can I stop this ? Please someone help me

Still waiting for Dussehra 2012 free gift

Hello eBay, Myself with PaisaPay ID is 32355175453 bought an Cell phone worth Rs.11500 on ebay.in on 22th OCT 2012, as according to dussehra 2012 offer I was eligible for promo code DUSSEHR007. I have received the item but I am still yet to receive m...

New Year Gift Redemption

My Paisepay id is 32858028588 for Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile purchased during scheme period but while trying for redemption for the gift eligible, it is not happening. Pl. provide me the solution for the same.