Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY INDIA--CUSTOMER CARE CIRCUS

circus shows have never been so entertaining:). till a while back, i used to scold students saying 'u r a clown or what?' now i say 'u r one of those ebay guys or what?'. a claim guy called me once. he had a million dollar question for me. 'the packe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunded transaction still billed first emi

Refund initiated on 21 march as seller was out of stock, however credit card used for transaction was charged first emi few days ago. Notified ebay and was promised a call back - not heard from them since. Why was the first emi billed - your systems ...

Customs related

HELLO SIR, i m a citizen of india, i liked a laptop frm ebay.com which sells trough USA.link -http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280611449341&rvr_id=200306432937&mfe=sidebar#ht_4856wt_1051 I m getting it for 42k approx{including shippi...

Asking question to a seller

Hi, I am trying to ask a seller a question. But every time I click on the SEND button in the screen, I am asked to "Please enter the correct code." even though the correct code is entered. If I try to use the "Listen to the numbers" option, the numbe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHAT GAMES DOES PAISAPAY PLAY BEHIND THE VEIL?

one afternoon i got a notification--a banknote was sold at 8000 bucks and was paid by credit card. as usual, next morning i shipped the note and entered the shipping details. in the evening i got a message from paisapay asking me not to ship the item...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COMMUNICATION--EBAY AND PAISAPAY

problems do arise, thats not the PROBLEM, but the terrible experience comes up when its time to communicate with ebay and paisapay. if i try 'chat online'--i write a line and wait 4/5 mins for a reply--i don't know if its cuz the representatives are ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

latest update of paisa pay id 33564423437

sir hello sir, please tell me latest status of my paisa pay id 33564423437, i purchased laptop ram kingston 2 gb ddr3 on dated 26-4-13, but i received a different item. i sent back this item for replacement as per seller's interaction on dated 01-05-...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non Responsive E-Bay India Customer Support

Hi, Does any body have contact Number/Email of responsible person to support customer. E-bay has cancelled my order for there own mistake and now the money is not completely refunded. Writing mail customer care is turned out to be very frustrating. N...

brass wire

i searched to buy brass wire all material comming from usa there no indian seller for brass wire beacuse to buy from usa the cost is more due to transpotation and taxes

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

didnot get my money back yet

i have placed an order for pendrive, but they did not delivered it, and told me that they will refund my money in very short time.. but they did not.. I tried them to contact, but their customer service phone number does not work.. i sent them e-mail...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful